31 Jul 2020
Research article | 31 Jul 2020
Contrasting sources and processes of particulate species in haze days with low and high relative humidity in wintertime Beijing
Ru-Jin Huang et al.
Total article views: 2,009 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,804 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,751 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,320 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,269 with geography defined and 51 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 484 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 482 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The deep blue day is decreasing in China S. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00704-021-03898-1
- Investigating the effect of sources and meteorological conditions on wintertime haze formation in Northeast China: A case study in Harbin W. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149631
- Secondary Formation of Aerosols Under Typical High‐Humidity Conditions in Wintertime Sichuan Basin, China: A Contrast to the North China Plain Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2021JD034560
- Dominant synoptic patterns associated with the decay process of PM<sub>2.5</sub> pollution episodes around Beijing X. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2491-2021
- The formation and evolution of secondary organic aerosol during summer in Xi'an: Aqueous phase processing in fog-rain days J. Duan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144077
- Intensified wintertime secondary inorganic aerosol formation during heavy haze pollution episodes (HPEs) in Beijing, China L. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2022.01.008
- Heterogeneous interactions between SO<sub>2</sub> and organic peroxides in submicron aerosol S. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6647-2021
- Mass spectral characterization of secondary organic aerosol from urban cooking and vehicular sources W. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15065-2021
- PM2.5 and water-soluble inorganic ion concentrations decreased faster in urban than rural areas in China Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.09.031
- Composition and sources of particulate matter in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region and its surrounding areas during the heating season X. Dao et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.132779
- Source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosols in diverse atmospheric environments of China by dual-carbon isotope method M. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150654
- Low-molecular-weight carboxylates in urban southwestern China: Source identification and effects on aerosol acidity W. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101141
- Observed coupling between air mass history, secondary growth of nucleation mode particles and aerosol pollution levels in Beijing S. Hakala et al. 10.1039/D1EA00089F
Latest update: 24 Jun 2022