Multidecadal trend analysis of in situ aerosol radiative properties around the world
Martine Collaud Coen et al.
Total article views: 3,306 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,349 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,270 with geography defined and 79 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,497 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,420 with geography defined and 77 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 852 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 850 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of the prewhitening method, the time granularity, and the time segmentation on the Mann–Kendall trend detection and the associated Sen's slope M. Collaud Coen et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6945-2020
- In situ optical and microphysical properties of tropospheric aerosols in the Canadian High Arctic from 2016 to 2019 A. Vicente-Luis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118254
- Overview of Aerosol Properties in the European Arctic in Spring 2019 Based on In Situ Measurements and Lidar Data F. Rader et al. 10.3390/atmos12020271
- Developing a dynamic correction mechanism for aethalometer results of actual urban aerosols Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105529
- From a polar to a marine environment: has the changing Arctic led to a shift in aerosol light scattering properties? D. Heslin-Rees et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13671-2020
- Asian Emissions Explain Much of the Arctic Black Carbon Events J. Backman et al. 10.1029/2020GL091913
- Aircraft vertical profiles during summertime regional and Saharan dust scenarios over the north-western Mediterranean basin: aerosol optical and physical properties J. Yus-Díez et al. 10.5194/acp-21-431-2021
- Identification of key aerosol types and mixing states in the central Indian Himalayas during the GVAX campaign: the role of particle size in aerosol classification U. Dumka et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143188
- A global analysis of climate-relevant aerosol properties retrieved from the network of Global Atmosphere Watch (GAW) near-surface observatories P. Laj et al. 10.5194/amt-13-4353-2020
- Assessment of the COVID-19 Lockdown Effects on Spectral Aerosol Scattering and Absorption Properties in Athens, Greece D. Kaskaoutis et al. 10.3390/atmos12020231
- Long term variability of carbonaceous aerosols over Southeast Asia via reanalysis: Association with changes in vegetation cover and biomass burning G. Kalita et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105064
- Long-term trends of black carbon and particle number concentration in the lower free troposphere in Central Europe J. Sun et al. 10.1186/s12302-021-00488-w
- In situ identification of aerosol types in Athens, Greece, based on long-term optical and on online chemical characterization D. Kaskaoutis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118070
- Aerosol Optical Properties Measured Using a PAX in Central Asia from 2016 to 2019 and the Climatic and Environmental Outlooks L. Wang et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00306
- Evaluation of climate model aerosol trends with ground-based observations over the last 2 decades – an AeroCom and CMIP6 analysis A. Mortier et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13355-2020
- AeroCom phase III multi-model evaluation of the aerosol life cycle and optical properties using ground- and space-based remote sensing as well as surface in situ observations J. Gliß et al. 10.5194/acp-21-87-2021
- Simultaneous measurements of PM1 and PM10 aerosol scattering properties and their relationships in urban Beijing: A two-year observation X. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145215
- Dark Glacier Surface of Greenland’s Largest Floating Tongue Governed by High Local Deposition of Dust A. Humbert et al. 10.3390/rs12223793
- Cézeaux-Aulnat-Opme-Puy De Dôme: a multi-site for the long-term survey of the tropospheric composition and climate change J. Baray et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3413-2020
- Air Pollution and Its Association with the Greenland Ice Sheet Melt K. Vikrant et al. 10.3390/su13010065
- Overview: Integrative and Comprehensive Understanding on Polar Environments (iCUPE) – concept and initial results T. Petäjä et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8551-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 Jul 2021