17 Jul 2020
Research article | 17 Jul 2020
Modulation of radiative aerosols effects by atmospheric circulation over the Euro-Mediterranean region
Pierre Nabat et al.
Total article views: 3,218 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,265 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,207 with geography defined and 58 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,886 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,830 with geography defined and 56 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 379 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 377 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol optical properties derived from POLDER-3/PARASOL (2005–2013) over the Western Mediterranean Sea – Part 2: Spatial distribution and temporal variability I. Chiapello et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12715-2021
- The impact of climate change in wheat and barley yields in the Iberian Peninsula V. Bento et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-95014-6
- Evaluation of statistical downscaling methods for climate change projections over Spain: Future conditions with pseudo reality (transferability experiment) A. Hernanz et al. 10.1002/joc.7464
- Modelling extreme precipitation over the Dinaric Alps: An evaluation of the CNRM‐ALADIN regional climate model S. Ivušić et al. 10.1002/qj.4187
- The CNRM Global Atmosphere Model ARPEGE‐Climat 6.3: Description and Evaluation R. Roehrig et al. 10.1029/2020MS002075
- The first multi-model ensemble of regional climate simulations at kilometer-scale resolution part 2: historical and future simulations of precipitation E. Pichelli et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05657-4
- Assessment of the COVID-19 Lockdown Effects on Spectral Aerosol Scattering and Absorption Properties in Athens, Greece D. Kaskaoutis et al. 10.3390/atmos12020231
- Assessment of the European Climate Projections as Simulated by the Large EURO‐CORDEX Regional and Global Climate Model Ensemble E. Coppola et al. 10.1029/2019JD032356
- Identification of key aerosol types and mixing states in the central Indian Himalayas during the GVAX campaign: the role of particle size in aerosol classification U. Dumka et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143188
- Future evolution of aerosols and implications for climate change in the Euro-Mediterranean region using the CNRM-ALADIN63 regional climate model T. Drugé et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7639-2021
- Modeled and observed properties related to the direct aerosol radiative effect of biomass burning aerosol over the southeastern Atlantic S. Doherty et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1-2022
- Direct and semi-direct radiative forcing of biomass-burning aerosols over the southeast Atlantic (SEA) and its sensitivity to absorbing properties: a regional climate modeling study M. Mallet et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13191-2020
- The first multi-model ensemble of regional climate simulations at kilometer-scale resolution, part I: evaluation of precipitation N. Ban et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05708-w
- Effects of Aerosols and Clouds on the Levels of Surface Solar Radiation and Solar Energy in Cyprus I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.3390/rs13122319
- Modelling Mediterranean heavy precipitation events at climate scale: an object-oriented evaluation of the CNRM-AROME convection-permitting regional climate model C. Caillaud et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05558-y
Latest update: 30 Jun 2022