02 Jul 2020
Research article | 02 Jul 2020
Deconvolution of FIGAERO–CIMS thermal desorption profiles using positive matrix factorisation to identify chemical and physical processes during particle evaporation
Angela Buchholz et al.
Total article views: 2,361 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,273 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,232 with geography defined and 41 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,457 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,418 with geography defined and 39 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 816 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 814 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Chemical characterisation of benzene oxidation products under high- and low-NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> conditions using chemical ionisation mass spectrometry M. Priestley et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3473-2021
- Coupling a gas chromatograph simultaneously to a flame ionization detector and chemical ionization mass spectrometer for isomer-resolved measurements of particle-phase organic compounds C. Bi et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3895-2021
- Evolution of volatility and composition in sesquiterpene-mixed and <i>α</i>-pinene secondary organic aerosol particles during isothermal evaporation Z. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18283-2021
- Influence of organic aerosol molecular composition on particle absorptive properties in autumn Beijing J. Cai et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1251-2022
- Characterization of thermal decomposition of oxygenated organic compounds in FIGAERO-CIMS L. Yang et al. 10.1080/02786826.2021.1945529
- Exploring the composition and volatility of secondary organic aerosols in mixed anthropogenic and biogenic precursor systems A. Voliotis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14251-2021
- Comparing secondary organic aerosol (SOA) volatility distributions derived from isothermal SOA particle evaporation data and FIGAERO–CIMS measurements O. Tikkanen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10441-2020
- The importance of sesquiterpene oxidation products for secondary organic aerosol formation in a springtime hemiboreal forest L. Barreira et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11781-2021
- Chlorine-Initiated Oxidation of α-Pinene: Formation of Secondary Organic Aerosol and Highly Oxygenated Organic Molecules C. Masoud & L. Ruiz 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00150
- Advanced instrumental approaches for chemical characterization of indoor particulate matter R. Duarte et al. 10.1080/05704928.2021.2018596
- Evaluating Organic Aerosol Sources and Evolution with a Combined Molecular Composition and Volatility Framework Using the Filter Inlet for Gases and Aerosols (FIGAERO) J. Thornton et al. 10.1021/acs.accounts.0c00259
- Uncovering global-scale risks from commercial chemicals in air Q. Liu et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-04134-6
Latest update: 22 May 2022