30 Jun 2020
Research article | 30 Jun 2020
Strong anthropogenic control of secondary organic aerosol formation from isoprene in Beijing
Daniel J. Bryant et al.
Total article views: 2,920 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,920 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,795 with geography defined and 125 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,998 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,051 with geography defined and -53 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 922 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 744 with geography defined and 178 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Anthropogenic Effects on Biogenic Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation L. Xu et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0284-3
- PM2.5-bound silicon-containing secondary organic aerosols (Si-SOA) in Beijing ambient air J. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.132377
- Impacts of biogenic emissions from urban landscapes on summer ozone and secondary organic aerosol formation in megacities Y. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152654
- Key Role of NO3 Radicals in the Production of Isoprene Nitrates and Nitrooxyorganosulfates in Beijing J. Hamilton et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05689
- Molecular characterization of organic aerosols in Taiyuan, China: Seasonal variation and source identification W. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149419
- Low-NO atmospheric oxidation pathways in a polluted megacity M. Newland et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1613-2021
- Nontarget Screening Exhibits a Seasonal Cycle of PM2.5 Organic Aerosol Composition in Beijing J. Ma et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c06905
- An Automated Methodology for Non-targeted Compositional Analysis of Small Molecules in High Complexity Environmental Matrices Using Coupled Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography Orbitrap Mass Spectrometry K. Pereira et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c08208
- Coupling a gas chromatograph simultaneously to a flame ionization detector and chemical ionization mass spectrometer for isomer-resolved measurements of particle-phase organic compounds C. Bi et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3895-2021
- Importance of Oxidants and Temperature in the Formation of Biogenic Organosulfates and Nitrooxy Organosulfates D. Bryant et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00204
- Development and Assessment of a High-Resolution Biogenic Emission Inventory from Urban Green Spaces in China M. Ma et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c06170
- Evaluation of the chemical composition of gas- and particle-phase products of aromatic oxidation A. Mehra et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9783-2020
- Particulate Matter-Induced Cardiovascular Dysfunction: A Mechanistic Insight N. Ain & S. Qamar 10.1007/s12012-021-09652-3
- PM2.5-bound organosulfates in two Eastern Mediterranean cities: The dominance of isoprene organosulfates P. Kanellopoulos et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.134103
- Organosulfates in atmospheric aerosols in Shanghai, China: seasonal and interannual variability, origin, and formation mechanisms Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2959-2021
- Quantification of solid fuel combustion and aqueous chemistry contributions to secondary organic aerosol during wintertime haze events in Beijing Y. Tong et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9859-2021
Latest update: 03 Feb 2023