23 Jun 2020
Research article | 23 Jun 2020
Heavy air pollution with a unique “non-stagnant” atmospheric boundary layer in the Yangtze River middle basin aggravated by regional transport of PM2.5 over China
Chao Yu et al.
Total article views: 2,110 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,110 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,125 with geography defined and -15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,747 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,711 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 363 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 414 with geography defined and -51 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Changes in the Distribution Pattern of PM2.5 Pollution over Central China L. Shen et al. 10.3390/rs13234855
- Aggravation effect of regional transport on wintertime PM2.5 over the middle reaches of the Yangtze River under China's air pollutant emission reduction process Y. Bai et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101111
- Importance of regional PM2.5 transport and precipitation washout in heavy air pollution in the Twain-Hu Basin over Central China: Observational analysis and WRF-Chem simulation W. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143710
- On the local anthropogenic source diversities and transboundary transport for urban agglomeration ozone mitigation Y. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118005
- Multisensor and Multimodel Monitoring and Investigation of a Wintertime Air Pollution Event Ahead of a Cold Front Over Eastern China X. Hu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033538
- Effect of springtime thermal forcing over Tibetan Plateau on summertime ozone in Central China during the period 1950–2019 Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105735
- Evaluation of an Air Pollution Forecasting System Based on Micro-Pulse Lidar Cruising Measurements in the South China Sea Y. Tang et al. 10.3390/rs13152855
- Variations and Source Apportionment of PM2.5 and PM10 Before and During COVID-19 Lockdown Phases in Delhi, India S. Fatima et al. 10.1007/s12647-021-00506-5
- An estimation method for regional transport contributions from emission sources based on a high-mountain site: a case study in Zhumadian, China H. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118664
- Meteorological mechanism of regional PM2.5 transport building a receptor region for heavy air pollution over Central China Y. Bai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151951
- Regional transport patterns for heavy PM2.5 pollution driven by strong cold airflows in Twain-Hu Basin, Central China L. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118847
- Effectiveness of emission control in reducing PM<sub>2.5</sub> pollution in central China during winter haze episodes under various potential synoptic controls Y. Yan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3143-2021
- Ozone control strategies for local formation- and regional transport-dominant scenarios in a manufacturing city in southern China J. Mao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151883
- Development and application of a street-level meteorology and pollutant tracking system (S-TRACK) H. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2221-2022
- Modelling the effect of local and regional emissions on PM2.5 concentrations in Wuhan, China during the COVID-19 lockdown Y. BAI et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2021.09.013
- Meteorology impact on PM<sub>2.5</sub> change over a receptor region in the regional transport of air pollutants: observational study of recent emission reductions in central China X. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3579-2022
- Impact of Inter-Regional Transport in a Low-Emission Scenario on PM2.5 in Hubei Province, Central China J. Xiong et al. 10.3390/atmos12020250
- Climate Change and Environmental Pollution Induced Risks on Children's Health: Are Pediatricians Prepared to Meet the Challenge? S. Bernasconi et al. 10.1016/j.jpeds.2021.08.001
Latest update: 30 Jan 2023