Variability in lidar-derived particle properties over West Africa due to changes in absorption: towards an understanding
Total article views: 1,479 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,479 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,487 with geography defined and -8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,096 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,161 with geography defined and -65 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 383 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 326 with geography defined and 57 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- HETEAC – the Hybrid End-To-End Aerosol Classification model for EarthCARE U. Wandinger et al. 10.5194/amt-16-2485-2023
- Lidar ratio calculations from in situ aerosol optical, microphysical and chemical measurements: Observations at puy de Dôme, France and analysis with CALIOP K. Eswaran et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.107043
- Lidar Ratio–Depolarization Ratio Relations of Atmospheric Dust Aerosols: The Super‐Spheroid Model and High Spectral Resolution Lidar Observations S. Kong et al. 10.1029/2021JD035629
- Separate retrieval of microphysical characteristics in aerosol fractions from laser sensing data S. Samoiliva et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2022.108168
- Radiative Effect and Mixing Processes of a Long-Lasting Dust Event over Athens, Greece, during the COVID-19 Period P. Kokkalis et al. 10.3390/atmos12030318
- Aerosol optical properties as observed from an ultralight aircraft over the Strait of Gibraltar P. Chazette 10.5194/amt-13-4461-2020
- Aerosol type classification analysis using EARLINET multiwavelength and depolarization lidar observations M. Mylonaki et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2211-2021
- Combined use of Mie–Raman and fluorescence lidar observations for improving aerosol characterization: feasibility experiment I. Veselovskii et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6691-2020
- Optical properties of Central Asian aerosol relevant for spaceborne lidar applications and aerosol typing at 355 and 532 nm J. Hofer et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9265-2020
- The electrical activity of Saharan dust as perceived from surface electric field observations V. Daskalopoulou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-927-2021
- Combining Mie–Raman and fluorescence observations: a step forward in aerosol classification with lidar technology I. Veselovskii et al. 10.5194/amt-15-4881-2022
- EARLINET observations of Saharan dust intrusions over the northern Mediterranean region (2014–2017): properties and impact on radiative forcing O. Soupiona et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15147-2020
- Spectral dependence of birch and pine pollen optical properties using a synergy of lidar instruments M. Filioglou et al. 10.5194/acp-23-9009-2023
- First triple-wavelength lidar observations of depolarization and extinction-to-backscatter ratios of Saharan dust M. Haarig et al. 10.5194/acp-22-355-2022
- Linear polarization signatures of atmospheric dust with the SolPol direct-sun polarimeter V. Daskalopoulou et al. 10.5194/amt-16-4529-2023
- Impact of extreme wildfires from the Brazilian Forests and sugarcane burning on the air quality of the biggest megacity on South America C. Souto-Oliveira et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.163439
- The characterization of Taklamakan dust properties using a multiwavelength Raman polarization lidar in Kashi, China Q. Hu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13817-2020
- Mie–Raman–fluorescence lidar observations of aerosols during pollen season in the north of France I. Veselovskii et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4773-2021
- Large-Scale Saharan Dust Episode in April 2019: Study of Desert Aerosol Loads over Sofia, Bulgaria, Using Remote Sensing, In Situ, and Modeling Resources Z. Peshev et al. 10.3390/atmos13060981
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023