Retrieving the global distribution of the threshold of wind erosion from satellite data and implementing it into the Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory land–atmosphere model (GFDL AM4.0/LM4.0)
Total article views: 6,521 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,521 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,087 with geography defined and 434 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,518 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,422 with geography defined and 96 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,003 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,665 with geography defined and 338 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Importance of different parameterization changes for the updated dust cycle modeling in the Community Atmosphere Model (version 6.1) L. Li et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-8181-2022
- Identification and quantitative analysis of dust trajectories in the Hexi Corridor C. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.107987
- Weakened dust activity over China and Mongolia from 2001 to 2020 associated with climate change and land-use management S. Wang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac3b79
- When a Dust Storm Is Not a Dust Storm: Reliability of Dust Records From the Storm Events Database and Implications for Geohealth Applications K. Ardon‐Dryer et al. 10.1029/2022GH000699
- Dry air intrusions link Rossby wave breaking to large-scale dust storms in Northwest Africa: Four extreme cases E. Fluck & S. Raveh-Rubin 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106663
- Understanding day–night differences in dust aerosols over the dust belt of North Africa, the Middle East, and Asia J. Tindan et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5435-2023
- Aerosol Characteristics during the COVID-19 Lockdown in China: Optical Properties, Vertical Distribution, and Potential Source Y. Jin et al. 10.3390/rs14143336
- Climate-model-informed deep learning of global soil moisture distribution K. Klingmüller & J. Lelieveld 10.5194/gmd-14-4429-2021
- Interactions of Asian mineral dust with Indian summer monsoon: Recent advances and challenges Q. Jin et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103562
- Assessing the contribution of the ENSO and MJO to Australian dust activity based on satellite- and ground-based observations Y. Yu & P. Ginoux 10.5194/acp-21-8511-2021
- Enhanced dust emission following large wildfires due to vegetation disturbance Y. Yu & P. Ginoux 10.1038/s41561-022-01046-6
- A new process-based and scale-aware desert dust emission scheme for global climate models – Part I: Description and evaluation against inverse modeling emissions D. Leung et al. 10.5194/acp-23-6487-2023
- Mineral dust cycle in the Multiscale Online Nonhydrostatic AtmospheRe CHemistry model (MONARCH) Version 2.0 M. Klose et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-6403-2021
- Ecosystems impact on aeolian dust emissions in Inner Mongolia from 2001 to 2018 X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2022.115938
- Reducing Aerosol Forcing Uncertainty by Combining Models With Satellite and Within‐The‐Atmosphere Observations: A Three‐Way Street R. Kahn et al. 10.1029/2022RG000796
- Improved parameterization for effect of soil moisture on threshold friction velocity for saltation activity based on observations in the Taklimakan Desert X. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2020.114322
- A 16-year climatology of the link between dry air intrusions and large-scale dust storms in North Africa E. Fluck & S. Raveh-Rubin 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106844
- Seasonal Prediction Potential for Springtime Dustiness in the United States B. Pu et al. 10.1029/2019GL083703
Latest update: 29 Sep 2023