Articles | Volume 20, issue 9
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Exploring wintertime regional haze in northeast China: role of coal and biomass burning
Total article views: 3,012 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,012 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,702 with geography defined and 310 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,549 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,290 with geography defined and 259 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 463 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 412 with geography defined and 51 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comprehensive comparative analysis of air pollutants exposure in different regions of mainland China: Assessment of health impacts and economic burden R. Tong et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101210
- Spatiotemporal variations and reduction of air pollutants during the COVID-19 pandemic in a megacity of Yangtze River Delta in China Q. Yuan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141820
- Dramatic changes in Harbin aerosol during 2018–2020: the roles of open burning policy and secondary aerosol formation Y. Cheng et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15199-2021
- Coupled Air Quality and Boundary-Layer Meteorology in Western U.S. Basins during Winter: Design and Rationale for a Comprehensive Study A. Hallar et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0017.1
- Measurement report: Comparison of wintertime individual particles at ground level and above the mixed layer in urban Beijing W. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5301-2021
- An estimation method for regional transport contributions from emission sources based on a high-mountain site: a case study in Zhumadian, China H. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118664
- Temporal trends of atmospheric PAHs: Implications for the influence of the clean air action F. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.126494
- Fine Ash‐Bearing Particles as a Major Aerosol Component in Biomass Burning Smoke K. Adachi et al. 10.1029/2021JD035657
- A review of atmospheric individual particle analyses: Methodologies and applications in environmental research L. Shao et al. 10.1016/j.gr.2022.01.007
- Urban scale air quality analysis due to coal-based residential heating A. Mutlu & O. Bayraktar 10.1007/s11869-021-01063-1
- Persistent residential burning-related primary organic particles during wintertime hazes in North China: insights into their aging and optical changes L. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2251-2021
- Trans‐Regional Transport of Haze Particles From the North China Plain to Yangtze River Delta During Winter J. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033778
- Fine particles from village air in northern China in winter: Large contribution of primary organic aerosols from residential solid fuel burning Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116420
- In-vitro oxidative potential and inflammatory response of ambient PM2.5 in a rural region of Northwest China: Association with chemical compositions and source contribution J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112466
- Air Quality in the Harbin-Changchun Metropolitan Area in Northeast China: Unique Episodes and New Trends Y. Wang et al. 10.3390/toxics9120357
- Attribution of the worse aerosol pollution in March 2018 in Beijing to meteorological variability J. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105294
- Investigating the effect of sources and meteorological conditions on wintertime haze formation in Northeast China: A case study in Harbin W. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149631
- Strategies towards PM2.5 attainment for non-compliant cities in China: A case study H. Ling et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.113529
- Comparison of chemical characteristics of PM2.5 during two winters in Xiangtan City in south central China X. Ma et al. 10.1007/s10874-020-09410-9
- New open burning policy reshaped the aerosol characteristics of agricultural fire episodes in Northeast China Y. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152272
Latest update: 01 Apr 2023