05 May 2020
Research article | 05 May 2020
An observational study of the effects of aerosols on diurnal variation of heavy rainfall and associated clouds over Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei
Siyuan Zhou et al.
Total article views: 1,976 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,830 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,828 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,104 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,104 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 726 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 724 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Tropical African wildfire aerosols trigger teleconnections over mid-to-high latitudes of Northern Hemisphere in January H. Yan et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abe433
- Type‐Dependent Impact of Aerosols on Precipitation Associated With Deep Convective Cloud Over East Asia X. Han et al. 10.1029/2021JD036127
- Global Spatial and Temporal Variation of the Combined Effect of Aerosol and Water Vapour on Solar Radiation M. Obregón et al. 10.3390/rs13040708
- Effects of aerosols on the atmospheric boundary layer temperature inversion over the Sichuan Basin, China Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118647
- Water vapour characteristics and radiative effects at high-altitude Himalayan sites U. Dumka et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101303
- On the relationship between convective precipitation and aerosol pollution in North China Plain during autumn and winter Z. Xiao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106120
- Spatiotemporal variability of total cloud cover measured by visual observation stations and their comparison with ERA5 reanalysis over South Korea K. Ansari et al. 10.1002/joc.6805
- Mechanisms for the isolated convections triggered by the sea breeze front and the urban heat Island N. Zhang & Y. Wang 10.1007/s00703-021-00800-6
- Impact of aerosols on warm clouds over the Sichuan Basin, China in winter based on the MERRA-2 reanalysis dataset S. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101342
- Potential impact of aerosols on convective clouds revealed by Himawari-8 observations over different terrain types in eastern China T. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6199-2021
- Distinct impacts on precipitation by aerosol radiative effect over three different megacity regions of eastern China Y. Sun & C. Zhao 10.5194/acp-21-16555-2021
- Precipitation processes over Indian region under different environmental conditions from in situ measurements A. Sreenath et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105775
- Indian dust-rain storm: Possible influences of dust ice nuclei on deep convective clouds T. Yuan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146439
- Observational Quantification of Aerosol Invigoration for Deep Convective Cloud Lifecycle Properties Based on Geostationary Satellite Z. Pan et al. 10.1029/2020JD034275
- Effects of Air Pollutants on Summer Precipitation in Different Regions of Beijing Y. Yang et al. 10.3390/atmos13010141
- Credibility and statistical characteristics of CAMSRA and MERRA-2 AOD reanalysis products over the Sichuan Basin during 2003–2018 H. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117980
- Effects of Aerosols on the Precipitation of Convective Clouds: A Case Study in the Yangtze River Delta of China C. Liu et al. 10.1029/2018JD029924
Latest update: 01 Jul 2022