14 Jan 2020
Research article | 14 Jan 2020
Mitigation of PM2.5 and ozone pollution in Delhi: a sensitivity study during the pre-monsoon period
Ying Chen et al.
Total article views: 2,811 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,755 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,742 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,105 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,098 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 650 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 644 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Quantifying the high resolution seasonal emission of air pollutants from crop residue burning in India S. Sahu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117165
- PM2.5 diminution and haze events over Delhi during the COVID-19 lockdown period: an interplay between the baseline pollution and meteorology S. Dhaka et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-70179-8
- Temporary reduction in fine particulate matter due to ‘anthropogenic emissions switch-off’ during COVID-19 lockdown in Indian cities P. Kumar et al. 10.1016/j.scs.2020.102382
- India’s Maiden air quality forecasting framework for megacities of divergent environments: The SAFAR-project G. Beig et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105204
- Role of meteorological regime in mitigating biomass induced extreme air pollution events G. Beig et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2020.100756
- Analysis of various transport modes to evaluate personal exposure to PM2.5 pollution in Delhi K. Maji et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.12.003
- Avoiding high ozone pollution in Delhi, India Y. Chen et al. 10.1039/D0FD00079E
- Regional pollution loading in winter months over India using high resolution WRF-Chem simulation R. Jat et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105326
- Anomalous behaviour of ozone under COVID-19 and explicit diagnosis of O3-NOx-VOCs mechanism A. Rathod et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2021.e06142
- Temporally resolved sectoral and regional contributions to air pollution in Beijing: informing short-term emission controls T. Ansari et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4471-2021
- Unprecedented reduction in air pollution and corresponding short-term premature mortality associated with COVID-19 lockdown in Delhi, India K. Maji et al. 10.1080/10962247.2021.1905104
- Relationship between summertime concurring PM2.5 and O3 pollution and boundary layer height differs between Beijing and Shanghai, China Y. Miao et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115775
- Process based Diagnostics of extreme pollution Trail using Numerical modelling during Fatal second COVID-19 wave in Indian capital G. Beig et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.134271
- COVID-19 lockdown and air quality of SAFAR-India metro cities R. Yadav et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2020.100729
- Statistical Emulation of Winter Ambient Fine Particulate Matter Concentrations From Emission Changes in China L. Conibear et al. 10.1029/2021GH000391
- Sources of PM2.5 and its responses to emission reduction strategies in the Central Plains Economic Region in China: Implications for the impacts of COVID-19 H. Du et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117783
- Source apportionment of particulate matter based on numerical simulation during a severe pollution period in Tangshan, North China J. He et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115133
- Investigating the importance of sub-grid particle formation in point source plumes over eastern China using IAP-AACM v1.0 with a sub-grid parameterization Y. Wei et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4411-2021
- A study of cross-correlations between PM2.5 and O3 based on Copula and Multifractal methods J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.physa.2021.126651
- Ozone sensitivity factor: NOX or NMHCs?: A case study over an urban site in Delhi, India A. Sharma et al. 10.1016/j.uclim.2021.100980
- Investigating the background and local contribution of the oxidants in London and Bangkok M. Khan et al. 10.1039/D0FD00086H
- Using Short‐Term Data to Quickly and Quantitatively Determine Formation Mechanisms of PM 2.5 and Ozone E. Zhao & Y. Kuo 10.1002/clen.202100184
- Did the COVID‐19 lockdown in Delhi and Kolkata improve the ambient air quality of the two cities? A. Datta et al. 10.1002/jeq2.20192
- Association of retreating monsoon and extreme air pollution in a megacity G. Beig et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.01.004
Latest update: 05 Jul 2022