Protein aggregates nucleate ice: the example of apoferritin
Total article views: 4,373 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,373 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,192 with geography defined and 181 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,768 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,691 with geography defined and 77 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 605 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 501 with geography defined and 104 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Insect Freeze-Tolerance Downunder: The Microbial Connection M. Morgan-Richards et al. 10.3390/insects14010089
- Atomic-Level Insights into a Unique Semi-Clathrate Hydrate Formed in a Confined Environment of Porous Protein Crystal B. Maity et al. 10.1021/acs.cgd.3c00880
- On the Vitality of the Classical Theory of Crystal Nucleation; Crystal Nucleation in Pure Own Melt; Atmospheric Ice and Snow; Ice in Frozen Foods C. Nanev 10.1016/j.pcrysgrow.2022.100567
- Cloud Activation via Formation of Water and Ice on Various Types of Porous Aerosol Particles E. Jantsch & T. Koop 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00330
- Production of ice-nucleating particles (INPs) by fast-growing phytoplankton D. Thornton et al. 10.5194/acp-23-12707-2023
- Overview of biological ice nucleating particles in the atmosphere S. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106197
- Ice nucleation activity of airborne pollen: A short review of results from laboratory experiments P. Duan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106659
- Psychrophiles: A source of cold-adapted enzymes for energy efficient biotechnological industrial processes R. Bhatia et al. 10.1016/j.jece.2020.104607
- Ice nucleation catalyzed by the photosynthesis enzyme RuBisCO and other abundant biomolecules A. Alsante et al. 10.1038/s43247-023-00707-7
- The ice–vapour interface during growth and sublimation M. Cascajo-Castresana et al. 10.5194/acp-21-18629-2021
- Comparing the ice nucleation properties of the kaolin minerals kaolinite and halloysite K. Klumpp et al. 10.5194/acp-23-1579-2023
- Ice nucleation in aqueous solutions of short- and long-chain poly(vinyl alcohol) studied with a droplet microfluidics setup L. Eickhoff et al. 10.1063/5.0136192
- Ice Nucleation Ability of Tree Pollen Altered by Atmospheric Processing E. Gute et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00218
- Ice nucleation by viruses and their potential for cloud glaciation M. Adams et al. 10.5194/bg-18-4431-2021
- Electron microscopy and calorimetry of proteins in supercooled water J. Melillo et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-20430-1
- Metal Oxide Particles as Atmospheric Nuclei: Exploring the Role of Metal Speciation in Heterogeneous Efflorescence and Ice Nucleation Z. Schiffman et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.2c00370
- The impact of (bio-)organic substances on the ice nucleation activity of the K-feldspar microcline in aqueous solutions K. Klumpp et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3655-2022
- Lignin's ability to nucleate ice via immersion freezing and its stability towards physicochemical treatments and atmospheric processing S. Bogler & N. Borduas-Dedekind 10.5194/acp-20-14509-2020
- Ultrafast Solar-Vapor Harvesting Based on a Hierarchical Porous Hydrogel with Wettability Contrast and Tailored Water States M. Yang et al. 10.1021/acsami.2c03597
- Structure and Protein-Protein Interactions of Ice Nucleation Proteins Drive Their Activity S. Hartmann et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2022.872306
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023