12 Mar 2020
Research article | 12 Mar 2020
A predictive group-contribution model for the viscosity of aqueous organic aerosol
Natalie R. Gervasi et al.
Total article views: 2,006 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,951 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,948 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,413 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,412 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 538 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 536 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of liquid–liquid phase separation and relative humidity on the heterogeneous OH oxidation of inorganic–organic aerosols: insights from methylglutaric acid and ammonium sulfate particles H. Lam et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2053-2021
- Accurate Prediction of Organic Aerosol Evaporation Using Kinetic Multilayer Modeling and the Stokes–Einstein Equation S. Ingram et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.1c00986
- Toward closure between predicted and observed particle viscosity over a wide range of temperatures and relative humidity S. Kasparoglu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1127-2021
- Estimation of secondary organic aerosol viscosity from explicit modeling of gas-phase oxidation of isoprene and <i>α</i>-pinene T. Galeazzo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10199-2021
- Modeling Volatility-Based Aerosol Phase State Predictions in the Amazon Rainforest Q. Rasool et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00255
- A predictive viscosity model for aqueous electrolytes and mixed organic–inorganic aerosol phases J. Lilek & A. Zuend 10.5194/acp-22-3203-2022
- Ion-molecule interactions enable unexpected phase transitions in organic-inorganic aerosol D. Richards et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abb5643
- Treatment of non-ideality in the SPACCIM multiphase model – Part 2: Impacts on the multiphase chemical processing in deliquesced aerosol particles A. Rusumdar et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10351-2020
- Emerging investigator series: chemical and physical properties of organic mixtures on indoor surfaces during HOMEChem R. O'Brien et al. 10.1039/D1EM00060H
- Aerosol Acidity: Novel Measurements and Implications for Atmospheric Chemistry A. Ault 10.1021/acs.accounts.0c00303
- Photochemical Degradation of 4-Nitrocatechol and 2,4-Dinitrophenol in a Sugar-Glass Secondary Organic Aerosol Surrogate A. Dalton & S. Nizkorodov 10.1021/acs.est.1c04975
- Humidity-Dependent Viscosity of Secondary Organic Aerosol from Ozonolysis of β-Caryophyllene: Measurements, Predictions, and Implications A. Maclean et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00296
- Kinetic modeling of formation and evaporation of secondary organic aerosol from NO<sub>3</sub> oxidation of pure and mixed monoterpenes T. Berkemeier et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15513-2020
- Global Distribution of the Phase State and Mixing Times within Secondary Organic Aerosol Particles in the Troposphere Based on Room-Temperature Viscosity Measurements A. Maclean et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00296
- Viscosity and phase state of aerosol particles consisting of sucrose mixed with inorganic salts Y. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10215-2021
- Predictions of the glass transition temperature and viscosity of organic aerosols from volatility distributions Y. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8103-2020
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022