Articles | Volume 20, issue 4
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Composition and mass size distribution of nitrated and oxygenated aromatic compounds in ambient particulate matter from southern and central Europe – implications for the origin
Total article views: 2,679 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,679 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,631 with geography defined and 48 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,133 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,100 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 546 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 531 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Carcinogenic organic content of particulate matter at urban locations with different pollution sources G. Pehnec et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139414
- Seasonal variability of nitroaromatic compounds in ambient aerosols: Mass size distribution, possible sources and contribution to water-soluble brown carbon light absorption S. Frka et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.134381
- On-line study of the influence of seed particle acidity on ozonation reaction of pyrene S. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118615
- Characterization of nitroaromatic compounds in atmospheric particulate matter from Beijing Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118046
- Cytotoxicity and oxidative stress induced by atmospheric mono-nitrophenols in human lung cells F. Khan et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119010
- Chemical Fingerprinting of HULIS in Particulate Matters Emitted from Residential Coal and Biomass Combustion Y. Huo et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c08518
- Environmental analysis of polar and non-polar Polycyclic Aromatic Compounds in airborne particulate matter, settled dust and soot: Part I: Sampling and sample preparation M. Galmiche et al. 10.1016/j.trac.2020.116099
- Spatiotemporal variations and source identification of atmospheric nitrated and oxygenated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in the coastal cities of the Bohai and Yellow Seas in northern China L. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.130565
- Three years of atmospheric concentrations of nitrated and oxygenated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and oxygen heterocycles at a central European background site B. Nežiková et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.128738
- Characterization of benzene polycarboxylic acids and polar nitroaromatic compounds in atmospheric aerosols using UPLC-MS/MS M. Yassine et al. 10.1016/j.chroma.2020.461507
- Comprehensive detection of nitrated aromatic compounds in fine particulate matter using gas chromatography and tandem mass spectrometry coupled with an electron capture negative ionization source X. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.124794
- Application of gas chromatographic retention times to determine physicochemical properties of nitrated, oxygenated, and parent polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons Q. Vuong et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118644
- Pollution levels and deposition processes of airborne organic pollutants over the central Adriatic area: Temporal variabilities and source identification I. Jakovljević et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112873
- Modeling the Formation, Degradation, and Spatiotemporal Distribution of 2-Nitrofluoranthene and 2-Nitropyrene in the Global Atmosphere J. Wilson et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c04319
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) and their Derivatives (O-PAHs, N-PAHs, OH-PAHs): Determination in Suspended Particulate Matter (SPM) – a Review M. Nowakowski et al. 10.1007/s40710-021-00555-7
- Toxicity of selected airborne nitrophenols on eukaryotic cell membrane models M. Majewska et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.128996
- One-year measurements of secondary organic aerosol (SOA) markers in the Paris region (France): Concentrations, gas/particle partitioning and SOA source apportionment G. Lanzafame et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143921
- NPAHs and OPAHs in the atmosphere of two central European cities: Seasonality, urban-to-background gradients, cancer risks and gas-to-particle partitioning C. Degrendele et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148528
- Nitrated monoaromatic hydrocarbons (nitrophenols, nitrocatechols, nitrosalicylic acids) in ambient air: levels, mass size distributions and inhalation bioaccessibility Z. Kitanovski et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-09540-3
- Environmental analysis of polar and non-polar Polycyclic Aromatic Compounds in airborne particulate matter, settled dust and soot: Part II: Instrumental analysis and occurrence M. Galmiche et al. 10.1016/j.trac.2020.116146
- Humic-like substances (HULIS) in springtime aerosols at a high-altitude background station in the western North Pacific: Source attribution, abundance, and light-absorption S. Pani et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151180
- Solid‐phase microextraction combined with gas chromatography/triple quadrupole tandem mass spectrometry for determination of nitrated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in sediments J. Kong et al. 10.1002/jssc.202100644
- Utilization of the zebrafish model to unravel the harmful effects of biomass burning during Amazonian wildfires S. Babić et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-81789-1
- The influence of chemical composition, aerosol acidity, and metal dissolution on the oxidative potential of fine particulate matter and redox potential of the lung lining fluid P. Shahpoury et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106343
- On the Water-Soluble Organic Matter in Inhalable Air Particles: Why Should Outdoor Experience Motivate Indoor Studies? R. Duarte & A. Duarte 10.3390/app11219917
- Aqueous Reactions of Sulfate Radical-Anions with Nitrophenols in Atmospheric Context K. Rudziński & R. Szmigielski 10.3390/atmos10120795
- Oxygenated and Nitrated Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Ambient Air—Levels, Phase Partitioning, Mass Size Distributions, and Inhalation Bioaccessibility G. Lammel et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06820
Latest update: 06 Jun 2023