28 Feb 2020
Research article | 28 Feb 2020
Amplification of black carbon light absorption induced by atmospheric aging: temporal variation at seasonal and diel scales in urban Guangzhou
Jia Yin Sun et al.
Total article views: 3,871 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,706 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,695 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,317 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,309 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 389 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 386 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characterizing Black Carbon Emissions from Gasoline, LPG, and Diesel Vehicles via Transient Chassis-Dynamometer Tests G. Park et al. 10.3390/app10175856
- Identification of key aerosol types and mixing states in the central Indian Himalayas during the GVAX campaign: the role of particle size in aerosol classification U. Dumka et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143188
- Chemical Composition and Source Apportionment of Total Suspended Particulate in the Central Himalayan Region R. Sheoran et al. 10.3390/atmos12091228
- Simulated aging processes of black carbon and its impact during a severe winter haze event in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region D. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142712
- Filter-based absorption enhancement measurement for internally mixed black carbon particles over southern China Y. Fu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144194
- In situ identification of aerosol types in Athens, Greece, based on long-term optical and on online chemical characterization D. Kaskaoutis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118070
- Effect of aerosol types from various sources at an urban location on spectral curvature of scattering and absorption coefficients D. Kaskaoutis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105865
- Evolution of organic carbon during COVID-19 lockdown period: Possible contribution of nocturnal chemistry Z. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152191
- Intercomparison of equivalent black carbon (eBC) and elemental carbon (EC) concentrations with three-year continuous measurement in Beijing, China X. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.112791
- Measurement report: Long-term changes in black carbon and aerosol optical properties from 2012 to 2020 in Beijing, China J. Sun et al. 10.5194/acp-22-561-2022
- Mass absorption cross-section and absorption enhancement from long term black and elemental carbon measurements: A rural background station in Central Europe S. Mbengue et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148365
- Absorption enhancement of black carbon and the contribution of brown carbon to light absorption in the summer of Nanjing, China F. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.12.008
- Online Chemical Characterization and Sources of Submicron Aerosol in the Major Mediterranean Port City of Piraeus, Greece I. Stavroulas et al. 10.3390/atmos12121686
- Vertical profiling of black carbon and ozone using a multicopter unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) in urban Shenzhen of South China C. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149689
- Characteristics and source origins of carbonaceous aerosol in fine particulate matter in a megacity, Sichuan Basin, southwestern China J. Ding et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101266
- Developing a dynamic correction mechanism for aethalometer results of actual urban aerosols Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105529
- Apportionment of black and brown carbon spectral absorption sources in the urban environment of Athens, Greece, during winter D. Kaskaoutis et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149739
- Challenges and policy implications of long-term changes in mass absorption cross-section derived from equivalent black carbon and elemental carbon measurements in London and south-east England in 2014–2019 K. Ciupek et al. 10.1039/D1EM00200G
- Impact of deliquescence of aerosol on mass absorption efficiency of elemental carbon in fine particles in urban Guangzhou in south China J. Tao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118476
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022