28 Feb 2020
Research article | 28 Feb 2020
Long-range aerosol transport and impacts on size-resolved aerosol composition in Metro Manila, Philippines
Rachel A. Braun et al.
Total article views: 2,083 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,082 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,074 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,651 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,648 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 431 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 426 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Measurement report: Long-range transport patterns into the tropical northwest Pacific during the CAMP<sup>2</sup>Ex aircraft campaign: chemical composition, size distributions, and the impact of convection M. Hilario et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3777-2021
- Measurement report: Firework impacts on air quality in Metro Manila, Philippines, during the 2019 New Year revelry G. Lorenzo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6155-2021
- An annual time series of weekly size-resolved aerosol properties in the megacity of Metro Manila, Philippines C. Stahl et al. 10.1038/s41597-020-0466-y
- Influence of local meteorology on the chemical characteristics of fine particulates in Metropolitan Manila in the Philippines G. Bagtasa & C. Yuan 10.1016/j.apr.2020.05.013
- Contrasting the size-resolved nature of particulate arsenic, cadmium, and lead among diverse regions M. Gonzalez et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.01.002
- Total organic carbon and the contribution from speciated organics in cloud water: airborne data analysis from the CAMP<sup>2</sup>Ex field campaign C. Stahl et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14109-2021
- Characterizing Weekly Cycles of Particulate Matter in a Coastal Megacity: The Importance of a Seasonal, Size‐Resolved, and Chemically Speciated Analysis M. Hilario et al. 10.1029/2020JD032614
- Sources and characteristics of size-resolved particulate organic acids and methanesulfonate in a coastal megacity: Manila, Philippines C. Stahl et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15907-2020
- Ambient Levels, Emission Sources and Health Effect of PM2.5-Bound Carbonaceous Particles and Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in the City of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia H. Suradi et al. 10.3390/atmos12050549
- Satellite-Based Aerosol Classification for Capital Cities in Asia Using a Random Forest Model W. Choi et al. 10.3390/rs13132464
- An Aerosol Climatology and Implications for Clouds at a Remote Marine Site: Case Study Over Bermuda A. Aldhaif et al. 10.1029/2020JD034038
- Contrasting wet deposition composition between three diverse islands and coastal North American sites L. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117919
- Comparative observation of aerosol vertical profiles in urban and suburban areas: Impacts of local and regional transport J. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150363
Latest update: 06 Oct 2022