Merging regional and global aerosol optical depth records from major available satellite products
Larisa Sogacheva et al.
Total article views: 2,643 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,255 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,234 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,588 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,579 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 667 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 655 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Probabilistic merging and verification of monthly gridded aerosol products D. Yang & C. Gueymard 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118146
- Challenges in the atmospheric characterization for the retrieval of spectrally resolved fluorescence and PRI region dynamics from space N. Sabater et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112226
- AeroCom phase III multi-model evaluation of the aerosol life cycle and optical properties using ground- and space-based remote sensing as well as surface in situ observations J. Gliß et al. 10.5194/acp-21-87-2021
- Validation of MODIS C6.1 and MERRA-2 AOD Using AERONET Observations: A Comparative Study over Turkey M. Aldabash et al. 10.3390/atmos11090905
- Atmospheric Correction of DSCOVR EPIC: Version 2 MAIAC Algorithm A. Lyapustin et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.748362
- Multi-dimensional satellite observations of aerosol properties and aerosol types over three major urban clusters in eastern China Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12331-2021
- An AeroCom–AeroSat study: intercomparison of satellite AOD datasets for aerosol model evaluation N. Schutgens et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12431-2020
- Assessing nitrogen dioxide (NO2) impact on health pre- and post-COVID-19 pandemic using IoT in India S. R. et al. 10.1108/IJPCC-08-2020-0115
- Interdecadal Changes in Aerosol Optical Depth over Pakistan Based on the MERRA-2 Reanalysis Data during 1980–2018 R. Khan et al. 10.3390/rs13040822
- Long-term AOD trend assessment over the Eastern Mediterranean region: A comparative study including a new merged aerosol product A. Shaheen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117736
- How Long Is Too Long? Variogram Analysis of AERONET Data to Aid Aerosol Validation and Intercomparison Studies A. Sayer 10.1029/2020EA001290
- Present and future aerosol impacts on Arctic climate change in the GISS-E2.1 Earth system model U. Im et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10413-2021
- Himawari-8 Aerosol Optical Depth (AOD) Retrieval Using a Deep Neural Network Trained Using AERONET Observations L. She et al. 10.3390/rs12244125
- SEVIRI Aerosol Optical Depth Validation Using AERONET and Intercomparison with MODIS in Central and Eastern Europe N. Ajtai et al. 10.3390/rs13050844
- Multidecadal trend analysis of in situ aerosol radiative properties around the world M. Collaud Coen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8867-2020
- Strong Aerosol Effects on Cloud Amount Based on Long‐Term Satellite Observations Over the East Coast of the United States Y. Cao et al. 10.1029/2020GL091275
- Introducing the MISR level 2 near real-time aerosol product M. Witek et al. 10.5194/amt-14-5577-2021
- Investigating the Spread of Coronavirus Disease via Edge-AI and Air Pollution Correlation V. Gomathy et al. 10.1145/3424222
- Evaluation of MODIS, MISR, and VIIRS daily level-3 aerosol optical depth products over land Q. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105810
- Probabilistic post-processing of gridded atmospheric variables and its application to site adaptation of shortwave solar radiation D. Yang & C. Gueymard 10.1016/j.solener.2021.05.050
- Validation of GRASP algorithm product from POLDER/PARASOL data and assessment of multi-angular polarimetry potential for aerosol monitoring C. Chen et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3573-2020
- Consistency of Satellite Climate Data Records for Earth System Monitoring T. Popp et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0127.1
- Direct and semi-direct radiative forcing of biomass-burning aerosols over the southeast Atlantic (SEA) and its sensitivity to absorbing properties: a regional climate modeling study M. Mallet et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13191-2020
- Model-enforced post-process correction of satellite aerosol retrievals A. Lipponen et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2981-2021
- High-Resolution Gridded Level 3 Aerosol Optical Depth Data from MODIS P. Gupta et al. 10.3390/rs12172847
- Solar UV radiation measurements in Marambio, Antarctica, during years 2017–2019 M. Aun et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6037-2020
- Validation of POLDER GRASP aerosol optical retrieval over China using SONET observations Y. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.106931
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021