06 Jan 2020
Research article | 06 Jan 2020
Evaluation and uncertainty investigation of the NO2, CO and NH3 modeling over China under the framework of MICS-Asia III
Lei Kong et al.
Total article views: 4,013 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,013 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,877 with geography defined and 136 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,377 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,331 with geography defined and 46 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 636 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 546 with geography defined and 90 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rapid reduction in black carbon emissions from China: evidence from 2009–2019 observations on Fukue Island, Japan Y. Kanaya et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6339-2020
- Estimation and Spatiotemporal Analysis of NO 2 Pollution in East Asia During 2001–2016 M. Hu et al. 10.1029/2021JD035129
- Model Inter-Comparison Study for Asia (MICS-Asia) phase III: multimodel comparison of reactive nitrogen deposition over China B. Ge et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10587-2020
- Inter-annual variations of wet deposition in Beijing from 2014–2017: implications of below-cloud scavenging of inorganic aerosols B. Ge et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9441-2021
- The short-term impact of the COVID-19 epidemic on socioeconomic activities in China based on the OMI-NO2 data H. Cao & L. Han 10.1007/s11356-021-17415-4
- Process-based and observation-constrained SOA simulations in China: the role of semivolatile and intermediate-volatility organic compounds and OH levels R. Miao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16183-2021
- Multisensor and Multimodel Monitoring and Investigation of a Wintertime Air Pollution Event Ahead of a Cold Front Over Eastern China X. Hu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033538
- Variations of Urban NO2 Pollution during the COVID-19 Outbreak and Post-Epidemic Era in China: A Synthesis of Remote Sensing and In Situ Measurements C. Zhao et al. 10.3390/rs14020419
- Effect of cleaner residential heating policy on air pollution: A case study in Shandong Province, China Z. Weng et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2022.114847
- Nitrogen burden from atmospheric deposition in East Asian oceans in 2010 based on high-resolution regional numerical modeling S. Itahashi et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117309
- Does the “Blue Sky Defense War Policy” Paint the Sky Blue?—A Case Study of Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei Region, China X. Yang et al. 10.3390/ijerph182312397
- Impact of weather and emission changes on NO2 concentrations in China during 2014–2019 Y. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116163
- Variations of atmospheric CO concentration from 2004 to 2019 at the Mt. Waliguan station in China H. Xiong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106060
- Evaluation of NU-WRF model performance on air quality simulation under various model resolutions – an investigation within the framework of MICS-Asia Phase III Z. Tao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2319-2020
- Spatio-Temporal Variations of Atmospheric NH3 over East Asia by Comparison of Chemical Transport Model Results, Satellite Retrievals and Surface Observations Z. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos11090900
- MICS-Asia III: overview of model intercomparison and evaluation of acid deposition over Asia S. Itahashi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2667-2020
- A 6-year-long (2013–2018) high-resolution air quality reanalysis dataset in China based on the assimilation of surface observations from CNEMC L. Kong et al. 10.5194/essd-13-529-2021
- Correcting model biases of CO in East Asia: impact on oxidant distributions during KORUS-AQ B. Gaubert et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14617-2020
- Novel Method for Ozone Isopleth Construction and Diagnosis for the Ozone Control Strategy of Chinese Cities H. Shen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c01567
- Evaluation of global EMEP MSC-W (rv4.34) WRF (v18.104.22.168) model surface concentrations and wet deposition of reactive N and S with measurements Y. Ge et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-7021-2021
- Impacts of COVID-19 lockdown, Spring Festival and meteorology on the NO2 variations in early 2020 over China based on in-situ observations, satellite retrievals and model simulations Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117972
- Discrepancies between MICS-Asia III simulation and observation for surface ozone in the marine atmosphere over the northwestern Pacific Asian Rim region H. Akimoto et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15003-2020
- High-spatiotemporal-resolution inverse estimation of CO and NOx emission reductions during emission control periods with a modified ensemble Kalman filter H. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117631
- Surface and aloft NO2 pollution over the greater Tokyo area observed by ground-based and MAX-DOAS measurements bridged by kilometer-scale regional air quality modeling S. Itahashi & H. Irie 10.1186/s40645-022-00474-7
- Satellite-Based Estimates of Wet Ammonium (NH4-N) Deposition Fluxes Across China during 2011–2016 Using a Space–Time Ensemble Model R. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c03547
- Evaluation of anthropogenic emissions of black carbon from East Asia in six inventories: constraints from model simulations and surface observations on Fukue Island, Japan K. Ikeda et al. 10.1039/D1EA00051A
- Insights into seasonal variation of wet deposition over southeast Asia via precipitation adjustment from the findings of MICS-Asia III S. Itahashi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8709-2021
- MICS-Asia III: multi-model comparison and evaluation of aerosol over East Asia L. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11911-2019
Latest update: 30 Jan 2023