07 Feb 2020
Research article | 07 Feb 2020
China's emission control strategies have suppressed unfavorable influences of climate on wintertime PM2.5 concentrations in Beijing since 2002
Meng Gao et al.
Total article views: 2,857 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,551 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,538 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,932 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,925 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 619 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 613 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Differentiation of the Athens Fine PM Profile during Economic Recession (March of 2008 Versus March of 2013): Impact of Changes in Anthropogenic Emissions and the Associated Health Effect S. Pateraki et al. 10.3390/atmos11101121
- Stronger secondary pollution processes despite decrease in gaseous precursors: A comparative analysis of summer 2020 and 2019 in Beijing H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116923
- Quantifying the Influences of PM2.5 and Relative Humidity on Change of Atmospheric Visibility over Recent Winters in an Urban Area of East China X. Sun et al. 10.3390/atmos11050461
- Nonlinear modulation of COVID ‐19 transmission by climate conditions M. Gao et al. 10.1002/met.1985
- Origins of black carbon from anthropogenic emissions and open biomass burning transported to Xishuangbanna, Southwest China X. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.12.020
- Reduced light absorption of black carbon (BC) and its influence on BC-boundary-layer interactions during “APEC Blue” M. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11405-2021
- Sensitivity of PM2.5 to NOx emissions and meteorology in North China based on observations B. Jia et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142275
- Multi-pollutant air pollution and associated health risks in China from 2014 to 2020 J. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118829
- Appreciable role of stratospheric polar vortex in the abnormal diffusion of air pollutant in North China in 2015/2016 winter and implications for prediction W. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118549
- Impacts of long-range transports from Central and South Asia on winter surface PM2.5 concentrations in China J. Mo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146243
- A review of aerosol chemistry in Asia: insights from aerosol mass spectrometer measurements W. Zhou et al. 10.1039/D0EM00212G
- Amplified transboundary transport of haze by aerosol–boundary layer interaction in China X. Huang et al. 10.1038/s41561-020-0583-4
- Systematic bias of WRF-CMAQ PM10 simulations for Seoul, Korea S. Hur et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117904
- Enhanced PM 2.5 Decreases and O 3 Increases in China During COVID‐19 Lockdown by Aerosol‐Radiation Feedback J. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2020GL090260
- Three‐Dimensional Distribution of PM 2.5 over the Yangtze River Delta as Cold Fronts Moving Through H. Kang et al. 10.1029/2020JD034035
- Physiochemistry characteristics and sources of submicron aerosols at the background area of North China Plain: Implication of air pollution control in heating season Y. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105291
- Ground-based vertical profile observations of atmospheric composition on the Tibetan Plateau (2017–2019) C. Xing et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4897-2021
- Characterization of haze pollution in Zibo, China: Temporal series, secondary species formation, and PMx distribution H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131807
- Joint Occurrence of Heavy PM2.5 Pollution Episodes and Persistent Foggy Days in Central East China C. Yu et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.821648
- Urban air pollution control policies and strategies: a systematic review A. Jonidi Jafari et al. 10.1007/s40201-021-00744-4
- Meteorological influences on PM2.5 and O3 trends and associated health burden since China's clean air actions L. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140837
- Satellite Remote Sensing for Estimating PM2.5 and Its Components Y. Li et al. 10.1007/s40726-020-00170-4
- Unexpected Increases of Severe Haze Pollution During the Post COVID‐19 Period: Effects of Emissions, Meteorology, and Secondary Production W. Zhou et al. 10.1029/2021JD035710
- Long-term trend of wintertime precipitation chemistry at a remote islet site influenced by anthropogenic emissions from continental East Asia L. Do et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118626
- Elucidating the quantitative characterization of atmospheric oxidation capacity in Beijing, China Z. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145306
- Control of particulate nitrate air pollution in China S. Zhai et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00726-z
- Recent Isotopic Evidence for Elevated Vehicular NOx Emission to Atmospheric Nitrate Formation in Chinese Megacities Z. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00166
- Air quality and climate change, Topic 3 of the Model Inter-Comparison Study for Asia Phase III (MICS-Asia III) – Part 2: aerosol radiative effects and aerosol feedbacks M. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1147-2020
Latest update: 06 Jul 2022