28 Oct 2020
Research article | 28 Oct 2020
Deep-convective influence on the upper troposphere–lower stratosphere composition in the Asian monsoon anticyclone region: 2017 StratoClim campaign results
Silvia Bucci et al.
Total article views: 1,926 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,926 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,083 with geography defined and -157 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 937 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,195 with geography defined and -258 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 989 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 888 with geography defined and 101 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Persistence of moist plumes from overshooting convection in the Asian monsoon anticyclone S. Khaykin et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3169-2022
- Identifying Outflow Regions of North American Monsoon Anticyclone‐Mediated Meridional Transport of Convectively Influenced Air Masses in the Lower Stratosphere C. Clapp et al. 10.1029/2021JD034644
- Pollution trace gas distributions and their transport in the Asian monsoon upper troposphere and lowermost stratosphere during the StratoClim campaign 2017 S. Johansson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14695-2020
- The Asian tropopause aerosol layer within the 2017 monsoon anticyclone: microphysical properties derived from aircraft-borne in situ measurements C. Mahnke et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15259-2021
- Wildfire Smoke Highlights Troposphere‐to‐Stratosphere Pathway L. Magaritz‐Ronen & S. Raveh‐Rubin 10.1029/2021GL095848
- Convective uplift of pollution from the Sichuan Basin into the Asian monsoon anticyclone during the StratoClim aircraft campaign K. Lee et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3255-2021
- Lidar observations of cirrus clouds in Palau (7°33′ N, 134°48′ E) F. Cairo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7947-2021
- Variability in the UTLS chemical composition during different modes of the Asian Summer Monsoon Anti-cyclone A. Kumar & M. Ratnam 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105700
- In situ observation of new particle formation (NPF) in the tropical tropopause layer of the 2017 Asian monsoon anticyclone – Part 2: NPF inside ice clouds R. Weigel et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13455-2021
- Tropical Cirrus in Global Storm‐Resolving Models: 2. Cirrus Life Cycle and Top‐of‐Atmosphere Radiative Fluxes S. Turbeville et al. 10.1029/2021EA001978
- Upward transport into and within the Asian monsoon anticyclone as inferred from StratoClim trace gas observations M. von Hobe et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1267-2021
- In situ observation of new particle formation (NPF) in the tropical tropopause layer of the 2017 Asian monsoon anticyclone – Part 1: Summary of StratoClim results R. Weigel et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11689-2021
- Measurement report: In situ observations of deep convection without lightning during the tropical cyclone Florence 2018 C. Nussbaumer et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7933-2021
- Organic and inorganic bromine measurements around the extratropical tropopause and lowermost stratosphere: insights into the transport pathways and total bromine M. Rotermund et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15375-2021
- Confinement of air in the Asian monsoon anticyclone and pathways of convective air to the stratosphere during the summer season B. Legras & S. Bucci 10.5194/acp-20-11045-2020
Latest update: 26 Jan 2023