08 Sep 2020
Research article | 08 Sep 2020
The global dust cycle and uncertainty in CMIP5 (Coupled Model Intercomparison Project phase 5) models
Chenglai Wu et al.
Total article views: 3,111 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,111 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,061 with geography defined and 50 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,435 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,515 with geography defined and -80 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 676 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 546 with geography defined and 130 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impact of dust storm on the atmospheric boundary layer: a case study from western India S. Saha et al. 10.1007/s11069-022-05293-z
- Contribution of the world's main dust source regions to the global cycle of desert dust J. Kok et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8169-2021
- Seasonal variations in threshold wind speed for saltation depending on soil temperature and vegetation: A case study in the Gobi Desert K. Kong et al. 10.1016/j.aeolia.2021.100716
- Description of Dust Emission Parameterization in CAS‐ESM2 and Its Simulation of Global Dust Cycle and East Asian Dust Events C. Wu et al. 10.1029/2020MS002456
- Global Dust Variability Explained by Drought Sensitivity in CMIP6 Models Y. Aryal & S. Evans 10.1029/2021JF006073
- Weakened dust activity over China and Mongolia from 2001 to 2020 associated with climate change and land-use management S. Wang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac3b79
- How well do the CMIP6 models simulate dust aerosols? A. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2095-2022
- Double Trouble of Air Pollution by Anthropogenic Dust W. Xia et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c04779
- Influence of Orography Upon Summertime Low‐Level Jet Dust Emission in the Central and Western Sahara T. Caton Harrison et al. 10.1029/2021JD035025
- Gentle Topography Increases Vertical Transport of Coarse Dust by Orders of Magnitude M. Heisel et al. 10.1029/2021JD034564
- Dust cycle and soiling issues affecting solar energy reductions in Australia using multiple datasets A. Prasad et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2022.118626
- Global dust optical depth climatology derived from CALIOP and MODIS aerosol retrievals on decadal timescales: regional and interannual variability Q. Song et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13369-2021
- The Dust Emission Potential of Agricultural‐Like Fires—Theoretical Estimates From Two Conceptually Different Dust Emission Parameterizations R. Wagner et al. 10.1029/2020JD034355
- Earth, Wind, Fire, and Pollution: Aerosol Nutrient Sources and Impacts on Ocean Biogeochemistry D. Hamilton et al. 10.1146/annurev-marine-031921-013612
- The Spatial Distribution of Aeolian Dust and Terrigenous Fluxes in the Tropical Atlantic Ocean Since the Last Glacial Maximum G. Rowland et al. 10.1029/2020PA004148
- Not all gravel deserts in northern China are sources of regionally deposited dust Z. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.118984
- Improved representation of the global dust cycle using observational constraints on dust properties and abundance J. Kok et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8127-2021
- Strong links between Saharan dust fluxes, monsoon strength, and North Atlantic climate during the last 5000 years J. Cruz et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abe6102
- The dust deposition model (DDM): An empirical model for monitoring dust deposition using meteorological data over the Isfahan province in central Iran M. Bagheri-Bodaghabadi & M. Jafari 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105952
- Modeling Asian Dust Storms Using WRF‐Chem During the DRAGON‐Asia Field Campaign in April 2012 K. Kim et al. 10.1029/2021JD034793
- Progress in Dust Modelling, Global Dust Budgets, and Soil Organic Carbon Dynamics W. Chen et al. 10.3390/land11020176
Latest update: 26 Jan 2023