04 Sep 2020
Research article | 04 Sep 2020
Comprehensive analyses of source sensitivities and apportionments of PM2.5 and ozone over Japan via multiple numerical techniques
Satoru Chatani et al.
Total article views: 1,774 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,611 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,609 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,204 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,202 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 407 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 407 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Source impact and contribution analysis of ambient ozone using multi-modeling approaches over the Pearl River Delta region, China T. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117860
- Impacts of Soil NOx Emission on O3 Air Quality in Rural California T. Sha et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06834
- Source contribution analysis of PM2.5 using Response Surface Model and Particulate Source Apportionment Technology over the PRD region, China Z. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151757
- Advantages of Continuous Monitoring of Hourly PM2.5 Component Concentrations in Japan for Model Validation and Source Sensitivity Analyses S. Chatani et al. 10.5572/ajae.2021.008
- Urban-scale analysis of nitrogen deposition in Japan: Validation of chemical transport modeling and the sensitivity of anthropogenic nitrogen emissions to dry and wet depositions H. Hata et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119022
- Incorporation of volcanic SO<sub>2</sub> emissions in the Hemispheric CMAQ (H-CMAQ) version 5.2 modeling system and assessing their impacts on sulfate aerosol over the Northern Hemisphere S. Itahashi et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5751-2021
- Relationship between Changes over Time in Factors, Including the Impact of Meteorology on Photochemical Oxidant Concentration and Causative Atmospheric Pollutants in Kawasaki A. Fukunaga et al. 10.3390/atmos12040446
- Year-round modeling of sulfate aerosol over Asia through updates of aqueous-phase oxidation and gas-phase reactions with stabilized Criegee intermediates S. Itahashi et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100123
- Contribution of Local and Transboundary Air Pollution to the Urban Air Quality of Fukuoka, Japan A. Yoshino et al. 10.3390/atmos12040431
- Long-term trends of satellite-based fine-mode aerosol optical depth over the Seto Inland Sea, Japan, over two decades (2001–2020) S. Itahashi et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac03db
- Trends in PM2.5 Concentration in Nagoya, Japan, from 2003 to 2018 and Impacts of PM2.5 Countermeasures M. Yamagami et al. 10.3390/atmos12050590
- Origin of regional springtime ozone episodes in the Sichuan Basin, China: Role of synoptic forcing and regional transport X. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116845
- Continuous multi-component MAX-DOAS observations for the planetary boundary layer ozone variation analysis at Chiba and Tsukuba, Japan, from 2013 to 2019 H. Irie et al. 10.1186/s40645-021-00424-9
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022