The impact of aerosols on photolysis frequencies and ozone production in Beijing during the 4-year period 2012–2015
Wenjie Wang et al.
Total article views: 1,809 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,636 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,628 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,183 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,178 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 453 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 450 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The influence of aerosols on the NO2 photolysis rate in a suburban site in North China S. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144788
- Heterogeneous Nitrate Production Mechanisms in Intense Haze Events in the North China Plain Y. Chan et al. 10.1029/2021JD034688
- Exploring the drivers of the increased ozone production in Beijing in summertime during 2005–2016 W. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15617-2020
- Long-Term (2005–2017) View of Atmospheric Pollutants in Central China Using Multiple Satellite Observations R. Li et al. 10.3390/rs12061041
- Reversal of Aerosol Properties in Eastern China with Rapid Decline of Anthropogenic Emissions M. Tao et al. 10.3390/rs12030523
- Environmental effects of stratospheric ozone depletion, UV radiation, and interactions with climate change: UNEP Environmental Effects Assessment Panel, Update 2020 R. Neale et al. 10.1007/s43630-020-00001-x
- What have we missed when studying the impact of aerosols on surface ozone via changing photolysis rates? J. Gao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10831-2020
- In situ ozone production is highly sensitive to volatile organic compounds in Delhi, India B. Nelson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13609-2021
- Measurement report: Aircraft observations of ozone, nitrogen oxides, and volatile organic compounds over Hebei Province, China S. Benish et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14523-2020
- Ultraviolet Radiation Environment of a Tropical Megacity in Transition: Mexico City 2000–2019 A. Ipiña et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c08515
- Description and evaluation of the UKCA stratosphere–troposphere chemistry scheme (StratTrop vn 1.0) implemented in UKESM1 A. Archibald et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1223-2020
- Quantifying the role of PM2.5 dropping in variations of ground-level ozone: Inter-comparison between Beijing and Los Angeles M. Shao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147712
- Parameterized atmospheric oxidation capacity and speciated OH reactivity over a suburban site in the North China Plain: A comparative study between summer and winter Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145264
- Atmospheric reactivity and oxidation capacity during summer at a suburban site between Beijing and Tianjin Y. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8181-2020
- Significant decreases in the volatile organic compound concentration, atmospheric oxidation capacity and photochemical reactivity during the National Day holiday over a suburban site in the North China Plain Y. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114657
- Exploring the Drivers and Photochemical Impact of the Positive Correlation between Single Scattering Albedo and Aerosol Optical Depth in the Troposphere W. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c00300
- Haze pollution under a high atmospheric oxidization capacity in summer in Beijing: insights into formation mechanism of atmospheric physicochemical processes D. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4575-2020
- Impact of aerosols on surface ozone during COVID-19 pandemic in southern India: A multi-instrumental approach from ground and satellite observations, and model simulations R. Kalluri et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105491
- Comparison of the RADM2 and RACM chemical mechanisms in O3 simulations: effect of the photolysis rate constant C. Chen et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-84629-4
- Enhanced PM 2.5 Decreases and O 3 Increases in China During COVID‐19 Lockdown by Aerosol‐Radiation Feedback J. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2020GL090260
- A study of the effect of aerosols on surface ozone through meteorology feedbacks over China Y. Qu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5705-2021
- Characteristics of peroxyacetyl nitrate (PAN) in a coastal city of southeastern China: Photochemical mechanism and pollution process B. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137493
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021