19 Jul 2019
Research article | 19 Jul 2019
On the contribution of nocturnal heterogeneous reactive nitrogen chemistry to particulate matter formation during wintertime pollution events in Northern Utah
Erin E. McDuffie et al.
Total article views: 2,172 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,946 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,940 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,574 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,569 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 372 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 371 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Coupled Air Quality and Boundary-Layer Meteorology in Western U.S. Basins during Winter: Design and Rationale for a Comprehensive Study A. Hallar et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0017.1
- Wintertime haze and ozone at Dinosaur National Monument A. Prenni et al. 10.1080/10962247.2022.2048922
- Long-term characterization of aerosol chemistry in cold season from 2013 to 2020 in Beijing, China L. Lei et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115952
- Interpretation of NO<sub>3</sub>–N<sub>2</sub>O<sub>5</sub> observation via steady state in high-aerosol air mass: the impact of equilibrium coefficient in ambient conditions X. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3525-2022
- Understanding Perceptions of Health Risk and Behavioral Responses to Air Pollution in the State of Utah (USA) T. Benney et al. 10.3390/atmos12111373
- Daytime and nighttime chemical and optical properties of fine and coarse particles at a central Mediterranean coastal site M. Perrone et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-18173-z
- Impact of regional Northern Hemisphere mid-latitude anthropogenic sulfur dioxide emissions on local and remote tropospheric oxidants D. Westervelt et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6799-2021
- Winter ClNO<sub>2</sub> formation in the region of fresh anthropogenic emissions: seasonal variability and insights into daytime peaks in northern China M. Xia et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15985-2021
- Wintertime spatial distribution of ammonia and its emission sources in the Great Salt Lake region A. Moravek et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15691-2019
- A case study of heavy PM2.5 secondary formation by N2O5 nocturnal chemistry in Seoul, Korea in January 2018: Model performance and error analysis H. Jo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105951
- Field Determination of Nitrate Formation Pathway in Winter Beijing X. Chen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00972
- The role of coarse aerosol particles as a sink of HNO<sub>3</sub> in wintertime pollution events in the Salt Lake Valley A. Hrdina et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8111-2021
- Unexpected Increases of Severe Haze Pollution During the Post COVID‐19 Period: Effects of Emissions, Meteorology, and Secondary Production W. Zhou et al. 10.1029/2021JD035710
- Wintertime N2O5 uptake coefficients over the North China Plain H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2020.02.006
- An Observational Based Modeling of the Surface Layer Particulate Nitrate in the North China Plain During Summertime Z. Tan et al. 10.1029/2021JD035623
Latest update: 07 Aug 2022