17 Jul 2019
Research article | 17 Jul 2019
On the sources and sinks of atmospheric VOCs: an integrated analysis of recent aircraft campaigns over North America
Xin Chen et al.
Total article views: 4,165 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,165 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,748 with geography defined and 417 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,232 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,009 with geography defined and 223 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 933 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 739 with geography defined and 194 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Relaxing Energy Policies Coupled with Climate Change Will Significantly Undermine Efforts to Attain US Ozone Standards H. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.oneear.2019.09.006
- Chemical Characteristics and Ozone Production in the Northern Colorado Front Range G. Pfister et al. 10.1029/2019JD030544
- Evaluating Drought Responses of Surface Ozone Precursor Proxies: Variations With Land Cover Type, Precipitation, and Temperature J. Naimark et al. 10.1029/2020GL091520
- Top-down estimates of anthropogenic VOC emissions in South Korea using formaldehyde vertical column densities from aircraft during the KORUS-AQ campaign H. Kwon et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00109
- Aqueous Photochemistry of 2-Methyltetrol and Erythritol as Sources of Formic Acid and Acetic Acid in the Atmosphere J. Cope et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00107
- Constraining Emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds Over the Indian Subcontinent Using Space‐Based Formaldehyde Measurements S. Chaliyakunnel et al. 10.1029/2019JD031262
- Ubiquitous atmospheric production of organic acids mediated by cloud droplets B. Franco et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03462-x
- Evidence for an Oceanic Source of Methyl Ethyl Ketone to the Atmosphere J. Brewer et al. 10.1029/2019GL086045
- Inferring Changes in Summertime Surface Ozone–NOx–VOC Chemistry over U.S. Urban Areas from Two Decades of Satellite and Ground-Based Observations X. Jin et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07785
- Satellite Formaldehyde to Support Model Evaluation M. Harkey et al. 10.1029/2020JD032881
- Anomalous Vertical Distribution of Organic Aerosol over the South of Western Siberia in September 2018 M. Arshinov et al. 10.1134/S1024856021050043
- Can Isoprene Oxidation Explain High Concentrations of Atmospheric Formic and Acetic Acid over Forests? M. Link et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00010
- The Global Budget of Atmospheric Methanol: New Constraints on Secondary, Oceanic, and Terrestrial Sources K. Bates et al. 10.1029/2020JD033439
- Vertical Distribution of Alkanes in Atmospheric Aerosol in the Russian Arctic in September 2020 V. Arshinova et al. 10.1134/S1024856021060312
- Absolute determination of chemical kinetic rate constants by optical tracking the reaction on the second timescale using cavity-enhanced absorption spectroscopy H. Yi et al. 10.1039/D2CP00206J
- Constraining remote oxidation capacity with ATom observations K. Travis et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7753-2020
Latest update: 03 Dec 2022