24 Jun 2019
Research article | 24 Jun 2019
Emission inventory of semi-volatile and intermediate-volatility organic compounds and their effects on secondary organic aerosol over the Pearl River Delta region
Liqing Wu et al.
Total article views: 2,604 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,430 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,426 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,041 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,038 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 389 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 388 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Stabilization for the secondary species contribution to PM2.5 in the Pearl River Delta (PRD) over the past decade, China: A meta-analysis F. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117817
- Roles of semivolatile and intermediate-volatility organic compounds in secondary organic aerosol formation and its implication: A review Z. Ling et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.08.055
- Biomass-burning emissions could significantly enhance the atmospheric oxidizing capacity in continental air pollution B. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117523
- Oxidation Flow Reactor Results in a Chinese Megacity Emphasize the Important Contribution of S/IVOCs to Ambient SOA Formation W. Hu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03155
- Technical note: Pyrolysis principles explain time-resolved organic aerosol release from biomass burning M. Fawaz et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15605-2021
- Understanding sources of fine particulate matter in China M. Zheng et al. 10.1098/rsta.2019.0325
- Simulation of secondary organic aerosol over the Yangtze River Delta region: The impacts from the emissions of intermediate volatility organic compounds and the SOA modeling framework L. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118079
- Assessment of the effects of straw burning bans in China: Emissions, air quality, and health impacts L. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147935
- Measurement report: Emissions of intermediate-volatility organic compounds from vehicles under real-world driving conditions in an urban tunnel H. Fang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10005-2021
- Traditional and novel organophosphate esters (OPEs) in PM2.5 of a megacity, southern China: Spatioseasonal variations, sources, and influencing factors Y. Zeng et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117208
- Parent and methyl polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and n-alkanes emitted by construction machinery in China M. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144759
- Formation and sink of glyoxal and methylglyoxal in a polluted subtropical environment: observation-based photochemical analysis and impact evaluation Z. Ling et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11451-2020
- Ambient naphthalene and methylnaphthalenes observed at an urban site in the Pearl River Delta region: Sources and contributions to secondary organic aerosol H. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118295
- Evaluation of Biogenic Organic Aerosols in the Amazon Rainforest Using WRF‐Chem With MOSAIC J. Mao et al. 10.1029/2021JD034913
- A gridded emission inventory of semi-volatile and intermediate volatility organic compounds in China L. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143295
- Roles of Semivolatile/Intermediate‐Volatility Organic Compounds on SOA Formation Over China During a Pollution Episode: Sensitivity Analysis and Implications for Future Studies L. Wu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033999
- Measurements of higher alkanes using NO<sup>+</sup> chemical ionization in PTR-ToF-MS: important contributions of higher alkanes to secondary organic aerosols in China C. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14123-2020
- Long-chain alkanes in the atmosphere: A review J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.07.021
- Chemical formation pathways of secondary organic aerosols in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region in wintertime J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117996
- Identification of two main origins of intermediate-volatility organic compound emissions from vehicles in China through two-phase simultaneous characterization Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117020
- Regional modeling of secondary organic aerosol formation over eastern China: The impact of uptake coefficients of dicarbonyls and semivolatile process of primary organic aerosol X. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148176
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022