Articles | Volume 19, issue 12
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Interaction between succinic acid and sulfuric acid–base clusters
Total article views: 2,494 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,494 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,480 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,774 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,782 with geography defined and -8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 720 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 698 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Computational chemistry of cluster: Understanding the mechanism of atmospheric new particle formation at the molecular level X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.136109
- The effect of water molecules and air humidity on the cluster formation from benzoic acid with sulfuric acid/ammonia/dimethylamine: A molecular-scale investigation H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.molliq.2023.123001
- Effects of Amides on the Formation of Atmospheric HONO and the Nucleation of Nitric Acid Hydrates S. Ni et al. 10.2139/ssrn.3982283
- Synergistic effect of glutaric acid and ammonia/amine/amide on their hydrates in the clustering: A theoretical study S. Ni et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.130063
- Methanesulfonic Acid-driven New Particle Formation Enhanced by Monoethanolamine: A Computational Study J. Shen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05306
- Contributions of alanine and serine to sulfuric acid-based homogeneous nucleation H. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118139
- Observational Evidence for the Involvement of Dicarboxylic Acids in Particle Nucleation X. Fang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00270
- The nucleation mechanism of succinic acid involved sulfuric acid - Dimethylamine in new particle formation Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118683
- Extensive urban air pollution footprint evidenced by submicron organic aerosols molecular composition C. Salvador et al. 10.1038/s41612-022-00314-x
- Sulfuric acid–dimethylamine particle formation enhanced by functional organic acids: an integrated experimental and theoretical study C. Wang et al. 10.1039/D2CP01671K
- A theoretical study of hydrogen-bonded molecular clusters of sulfuric acid and organic acids with amides C. Zuo et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.07.022
- Understanding vapor nucleation on the molecular level: A review C. Li & R. Signorell 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105676
- Elucidating the Infrared Spectral Properties of Succinic Molecular Acid Crystals: Illustration of the Structure and the Hydrogen Bond Energies of the Crystal and Its Deuterated Analogs J. Hołaj-Krzak et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.2c04440
- Enhancement of Atmospheric Nucleation Precursors on Iodic Acid-Induced Nucleation: Predictive Model and Mechanism F. Ma et al. 10.1021/acs.est.3c01034
- Spatio-temporal characteristics and source apportionment of water-soluble organic acids in PM2.5 in the North China Plain Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101540
- Enhancing acid–base–water ternary aerosol nucleation with organic acid: a case of tartaric acid C. Wang et al. 10.1039/D3CP00809F
- Interaction of Glutamic Acid/Protonated Glutamic Acid with Amide and Water Molecules: A Theoretical Study J. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.2c05135
- Atmospheric nanoparticle growth D. Stolzenburg et al. 10.1103/RevModPhys.95.045002
- Modeling the formation and growth of atmospheric molecular clusters: A review J. Elm et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105621
- Introductory lecture: air quality in megacities L. Molina 10.1039/D0FD00123F
- The role of organic acids in new particle formation from methanesulfonic acid and methylamine R. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2639-2022
- The homogeneous gas-phase formation mechanisms of PCPTs/PCDTs/PCDFs from the radical/radical cross-condensation of 2-CPR and 2-CTPR: a theoretical, mechanistic and kinetics study Y. Li et al. 10.1039/D1RA00599E
- Integrated experimental and theoretical approach to probe the synergistic effect of ammonia in methanesulfonic acid reactions with small alkylamines V. Perraud et al. 10.1039/C9EM00431A
- Roles of Amides on the Formation of Atmospheric HONO and the Nucleation of Nitric Acid Hydrates S. Ni et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.3c01518
- Toward a Holistic Understanding of the Formation and Growth of Atmospheric Molecular Clusters: A Quantum Machine Learning Perspective J. Elm 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c09762
- The synergistic effect of organic and inorganic sulfonic acids promotes new particle formation Y. Ji et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.163611
- Atmospheric oxidation mechanism and kinetics of indole initiated by ●OH and ●Cl: a computational study J. Xue et al. 10.5194/acp-22-11543-2022
- Quantum chemical modeling of organic enhanced atmospheric nucleation: A critical review J. Elm et al. 10.1002/wcms.1662
- Autoxidation mechanism for atmospheric oxidation of tertiary amines: Implications for secondary organic aerosol formation F. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.129207
- Piperazine Enhancing Sulfuric Acid-Based New Particle Formation: Implications for the Atmospheric Fate of Piperazine F. Ma et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b02117
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023