18 Jun 2019
Research article | 18 Jun 2019
Interaction between succinic acid and sulfuric acid–base clusters
Yun Lin et al.
Total article views: 1,978 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,967 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,958 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,307 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,301 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 660 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 657 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Understanding vapor nucleation on the molecular level: A review C. Li & R. Signorell 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105676
- Modeling the formation and growth of atmospheric molecular clusters: A review J. Elm et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105621
- Synergistic effect of glutaric acid and ammonia/amine/amide on their hydrates in the clustering: A theoretical study S. Ni et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.130063
- Introductory lecture: air quality in megacities L. Molina 10.1039/D0FD00123F
- The role of organic acids in new particle formation from methanesulfonic acid and methylamine R. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2639-2022
- Methanesulfonic Acid-driven New Particle Formation Enhanced by Monoethanolamine: A Computational Study J. Shen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05306
- The homogeneous gas-phase formation mechanisms of PCPTs/PCDTs/PCDFs from the radical/radical cross-condensation of 2-CPR and 2-CTPR: a theoretical, mechanistic and kinetics study Y. Li et al. 10.1039/D1RA00599E
- Atmospheric Sulfuric Acid‐Dimethylamine Nucleation Enhanced by Trifluoroacetic Acid Y. Lu et al. 10.1029/2019GL085627
- Integrated experimental and theoretical approach to probe the synergistic effect of ammonia in methanesulfonic acid reactions with small alkylamines V. Perraud et al. 10.1039/C9EM00431A
- Contributions of alanine and serine to sulfuric acid-based homogeneous nucleation H. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118139
- Toward a Holistic Understanding of the Formation and Growth of Atmospheric Molecular Clusters: A Quantum Machine Learning Perspective J. Elm 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c09762
- Autoxidation mechanism for atmospheric oxidation of tertiary amines: Implications for secondary organic aerosol formation F. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.129207
- Observational Evidence for the Involvement of Dicarboxylic Acids in Particle Nucleation X. Fang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00270
- The nucleation mechanism of succinic acid involved sulfuric acid - Dimethylamine in new particle formation Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118683
- A theoretical study of hydrogen-bonded molecular clusters of sulfuric acid and organic acids with amides C. Zuo et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.07.022
- Piperazine Enhancing Sulfuric Acid-Based New Particle Formation: Implications for the Atmospheric Fate of Piperazine F. Ma et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b02117
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022