21 Jan 2019
Research article | 21 Jan 2019
Magnetic signatures of natural and anthropogenic sources of urban dust aerosol
Haijiao Liu et al.
Total article views: 2,050 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,982 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,953 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,415 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,396 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 567 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 557 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An integrated approach combining magnetic, geochemical and particle-based techniques to assess metal(loid) loadings in urban venues frequented by children A. Bourliva et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153600
- PM2.5 Magnetic Properties in Relation to Urban Combustion Sources in Southern West Africa A. Leite et al. 10.3390/atmos12040496
- Magnetic morphology and mineralogy in urban soil of Bandung City, Indonesia K. Kirana et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1876/1/012006
- Occurrence and characteristics of iron-bearing minerals in surface road dusts: a case study in the coastal areas of southern Fujian, China D. Yang et al. 10.1007/s11368-020-02667-3
- Interaction Effects of Dust and Water Deficit Stresses on Growth and Physiology of Persian Oak (Quercus Brantii Lindl.) L. Yaghmaei et al. 10.1080/10549811.2020.1845742
- Long-range transport impacts from biomass burning and secondary pollutant sources based on receptor models during KORUS-AQ campaign M. Song et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119060
- Identifying environmental pollution recorded in street dust using the magnetic method: a case study from central eastern China G. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-09771-4
- Dust-Dominated Coarse Particles as a Medium for Rapid Secondary Organic and Inorganic Aerosol Formation in Highly Polluted Air W. Xu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07243
- Orbital climate variability on the northeastern Tibetan Plateau across the Eocene–Oligocene transition H. Ao et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-18824-8
- Frequency Dependent Magnetic Susceptibility in Topsoil of Bandung City, Indonesia K. Kirana et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/873/1/012016
- Magnetic monitoring of topsoil and street dust in Xinyang (China) and their environmental implications Y. Han et al. 10.1007/s10661-021-09407-1
- Magneto-dielectric properties of Mn-doped CoFe2O4: Yb-doped PbZrTiO3 multiferroic composites N. Hassan & B. Want 10.1007/s10854-021-05280-3
- Assessing soil contamination in automobile scrap yards by portable X-ray fluorescence spectrometry and magnetic susceptibility J. Barbosa et al. 10.1007/s10661-019-8025-8
- Traffic-related magnetic pollution in urban dust from the Xiamen Island, China D. Yang et al. 10.1007/s10311-021-01270-3
- Fingerprinting Australian soils based on their source location J. Crawford et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.01.007
- Investigations of Metal Pollution in Road Dust of Steel Industrial Area and Application of Magnetic Separation H. Jeong & K. Ra 10.3390/su14020919
- Mineralogical and Chemical Records of Icelandic Dust Sources Upon Ny-Ålesund (Svalbard Islands) B. Moroni et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00187
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022