Development of a versatile source apportionment analysis based on positive matrix factorization: a case study of the seasonal variation of organic aerosol sources in Estonia
Total article views: 2,374 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,374 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,246 with geography defined and 128 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,664 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,559 with geography defined and 105 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 710 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 687 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Disparities in particulate matter (PM<sub>10</sub>) origins and oxidative potential at a city scale (Grenoble, France) – Part 1: Source apportionment at three neighbouring sites L. Borlaza et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5415-2021
- Isotopic signatures and source apportionment of Pb in ambient PM2.5 C. Jung et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-08096-1
- Mediterranean nascent sea spray organic aerosol and relationships with seawater biogeochemistry E. Freney et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10625-2021
- Organic aerosol sources in Krakow, Poland, before implementation of a solid fuel residential heating ban R. Casotto et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.158655
- Quantification of primary and secondary organic aerosol sources by combined factor analysis of extractive electrospray ionisation and aerosol mass spectrometer measurements (EESI-TOF and AMS) Y. Tong et al. 10.5194/amt-15-7265-2022
- A 1-year aerosol chemical speciation monitor (ACSM) source analysis of organic aerosol particle contributions from anthropogenic sources after long-range transport at the TROPOS research station Melpitz S. Atabakhsh et al. 10.5194/acp-23-6963-2023
- Seasonal trend and source identification of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons associated with fine particulate matters (PM2.5) in Isfahan City, Iran, using diagnostic ratio and PMF model M. Soleimani et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-17635-8
- Hygroscopic behavior of aerosols generated from solutions of 3-methyl-1,2,3-butanetricarboxylic acid, its sodium salts, and its mixtures with NaCl L. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14103-2020
- Large contribution to secondary organic aerosol from isoprene cloud chemistry H. Lamkaddam et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abe2952
- Organic aerosol source apportionment by using rolling positive matrix factorization: Application to a Mediterranean coastal city B. Chazeau et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2022.100176
- An alternative semi-quantitative GC/MS method to estimate levels of airborne intermediate volatile organic compounds (IVOCs) in ambient air B. Ren et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2020.100075
- Chemical composition and sources of organic aerosol on the Adriatic coast in Croatia R. Casotto et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2022.100159
- Equal abundance of summertime natural and wintertime anthropogenic Arctic organic aerosols V. Moschos et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00891-1
- Spatio-temporal variation of C-PM2.5 (composition based PM2.5) sources using PMF*PMF (double-PMF) and single-combined PMF technique on real-time non-refractory, BC and elemental measurements during post-monsoon and winter at two sites in Delhi, India A. Shukla et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119456
- Source apportionment of atmospheric PM<sub>10</sub> oxidative potential: synthesis of 15 year-round urban datasets in France S. Weber et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11353-2021
- Impact of aging on the sources, volatility, and viscosity of organic aerosols in Chinese outflows T. Feng et al. 10.5194/acp-23-611-2023
Latest update: 01 Oct 2023