Effects of ship emissions on air quality in the Baltic Sea region simulated with three different chemistry transport models
Matthias Karl et al.
Total article views: 2,166 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,845 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,833 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,409 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,402 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 436 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 431 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characterization of airborne particulate fractions from the port city of Rijeka, Croatia B. Mifka et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112236
- Shipping and Air Quality in Italian Port Cities: State-of-the-Art Analysis of Available Results of Estimated Impacts E. Merico et al. 10.3390/atmos12050536
- Do atmospheric events explain the arrival of an invasive ladybird (Harmonia axyridis) in the UK? P. Siljamo et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0219335
- Effects of global ship emissions on European air pollution levels J. Jonson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11399-2020
- Airborne survey of trace gases and aerosols over the Southern Baltic Sea: from clean marine boundary layer to shipping corridor effect M. Zanatta et al. 10.1080/16000889.2019.1695349
- Urban population exposure to NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions from local shipping in three Baltic Sea harbour cities – a generic approach M. Ramacher et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9153-2019
- Assessment of shipping emission factors through monitoring and modelling studies A. Ekmekçioğlu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140742
- Ship plumes in the Baltic Sea Sulfur Emission Control Area: chemical characterization and contribution to coastal aerosol concentrations S. Ausmeel et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9135-2020
- Estimated health impacts from maritime transport in the Mediterranean region and benefits from the use of cleaner fuels M. Viana et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105670
- Airborne nitrogen deposition to the Baltic Sea: Past trends, source allocation and future projections M. Gauss et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118377
- A review on regulations, current status, effects and reduction strategies of emissions for marine diesel engines P. Ni et al. 10.1016/j.fuel.2020.118477
- Changes in ozone and PM2.5 in Europe during the period of 1990–2030: Role of reductions in land and ship emissions J. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140467
- Quantifying the contribution of shipping NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions to the marine nitrogen inventory – a case study for the western Baltic Sea D. Neumann et al. 10.5194/os-16-115-2020
- The impact of ship emissions on air quality and human health in the Gothenburg area – Part 1: 2012 emissions L. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7509-2020
- Recent Advances in Studying Air Quality and Health Effects of Shipping Emissions D. Contini & E. Merico 10.3390/atmos12010092
- Role of ammonia in European air quality with changing land and ship emissions between 1990 and 2030 S. Aksoyoglu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15665-2020
- Modelling of discharges from Baltic Sea shipping J. Jalkanen et al. 10.5194/os-17-699-2021
- Framework for the environmental impact assessment of operational shipping J. Moldanová et al. 10.1007/s13280-021-01597-9
- Effects of strengthening the Baltic Sea ECA regulations J. Jonson et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13469-2019
- Estimating the health and economic burden of shipping related air pollution in the Iberian Peninsula R. Nunes et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106763
- The impact of ship emissions on air quality and human health in the Gothenburg area – Part II: Scenarios for 2040 M. Ramacher et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10667-2020
- Simulating the impacts of ship emissions on coastal air quality: Importance of a high-resolution emission inventory relative to cruise- and land-based observations J. Mao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138454
- Modelling of the public health costs of fine particulate matter and results for Finland in 2015 J. Kukkonen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9371-2020
- Impact of harbour activities on local air quality: A review S. Sorte et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113542
- The Method to Decrease Emissions from Ships in Port Areas V. Paulauskas et al. 10.3390/su12114374
- Stable carbon and nitrogen isotope ratio in PM1 and size segregated aerosol particles over the Baltic Sea I. Garbarienė et al. 10.3952/physics.v59i3.4082
- Shipping emissions in the Iberian Peninsula and the impacts on air quality R. Nunes et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9473-2020
- Impact of a nitrogen emission control area (NECA) on the future air quality and nitrogen deposition to seawater in the Baltic Sea region M. Karl et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1721-2019
Latest update: 30 Jul 2021