08 May 2019
Research article | 08 May 2019
How robust are stratospheric age of air trends from different reanalyses?
Felix Ploeger et al.
Total article views: 1,957 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,957 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,897 with geography defined and 60 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,463 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,435 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 494 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 462 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The effect of atmospheric nudging on the stratospheric residual circulation in chemistry–climate models A. Chrysanthou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11559-2019
- Mechanisms Linked to Recent Ozone Decreases in the Northern Hemisphere Lower Stratosphere C. Orbe et al. 10.1029/2019JD031631
- Climatological impact of the Brewer–Dobson circulation on the N<sub>2</sub>O budget in WACCM, a chemical reanalysis and a CTM driven by four dynamical reanalyses D. Minganti et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12609-2020
- Specified dynamics scheme impacts on wave-mean flow dynamics, convection, and tracer transport in CESM2 (WACCM6) N. Davis et al. 10.5194/acp-22-197-2022
- The advective Brewer–Dobson circulation in the ERA5 reanalysis: climatology, variability, and trends M. Diallo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7515-2021
- A convolution of observational and model data to estimate age of air spectra in the northern hemispheric lower stratosphere M. Hauck et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8763-2020
- Observed Hemispheric Asymmetry in Stratospheric Transport Trends From 1994 to 2018 S. Strahan et al. 10.1029/2020GL088567
- The stratospheric Brewer–Dobson circulation inferred from age of air in the ERA5 reanalysis F. Ploeger et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8393-2021
- Asymmetry and pathways of inter-hemispheric transport in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere X. Yan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6627-2021
- Investigating stratospheric changes between 2009 and 2018 with halogenated trace gas data from aircraft, AirCores, and a global model focusing on CFC-11 J. Laube et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9771-2020
- The efficiency of transport into the stratosphere via the Asian and North American summer monsoon circulations X. Yan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15629-2019
- Impact of Lagrangian transport on lower-stratospheric transport timescales in a climate model E. Charlesworth et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15227-2020
- Stratospheric Fluorine as a Tracer of Circulation Changes: Comparison Between Infrared Remote‐Sensing Observations and Simulations With Five Modern Reanalyses M. Prignon et al. 10.1029/2021JD034995
- Multitimescale variations in modeled stratospheric water vapor derived from three modern reanalysis products M. Tao et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6509-2019
Latest update: 27 Jan 2023