Timescales of secondary organic aerosols to reach equilibrium at various temperatures and relative humidities
Ying Li and Manabu Shiraiwa
Total article views: 1,710 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,352 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,345 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,053 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,047 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 299 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 298 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Predictions of the glass transition temperature and viscosity of organic aerosols from volatility distributions Y. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8103-2020
- Organic aerosol volatility and viscosity in the North China Plain: contrast between summer and winter W. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5463-2021
- Emerging investigator series: chemical and physical properties of organic mixtures on indoor surfaces during HOMEChem R. O'Brien et al. 10.1039/D1EM00060H
- Particle-Phase Diffusion Modulates Partitioning of Semivolatile Organic Compounds to Aged Secondary Organic Aerosol R. Zaveri et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b05514
- Non-equilibrium interplay between gas–particle partitioning and multiphase chemical reactions of semi-volatile compounds: mechanistic insights and practical implications for atmospheric modeling of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons J. Wilson et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6175-2021
- Current State of Atmospheric Aerosol Thermodynamics and Mass Transfer Modeling: A Review K. Semeniuk & A. Dastoor 10.3390/atmos11020156
- Viscosity and liquid–liquid phase separation in healthy and stressed plant SOA N. Smith et al. 10.1039/D0EA00020E
- Changing Nature of Organic Carbon over the United States A. Christiansen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02225
- Indoor aerosol water content and phase state in U.S. residences: impacts of relative humidity, aerosol mass and composition, and mechanical system operation B. Cummings et al. 10.1039/D0EM00122H
- Particle Size Distribution Dynamics Can Help Constrain the Phase State of Secondary Organic Aerosol Y. He et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05796
- The Cooling Rate- and Volatility-Dependent Glass-Forming Properties of Organic Aerosols Measured by Broadband Dielectric Spectroscopy Y. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b03317
- Effects of Phase State and Phase Separation on Dimethylamine Uptake of Ammonium Sulfate and Ammonium Sulfate–Sucrose Mixed Particles W. DeRieux et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00142
- Joint Impacts of Acidity and Viscosity on the Formation of Secondary Organic Aerosol from Isoprene Epoxydiols (IEPOX) in Phase Separated Particles Y. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00209
- Toward closure between predicted and observed particle viscosity over a wide range of temperatures and relative humidity S. Kasparoglu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1127-2021
- Predicting the influence of particle size on the glass transition temperature and viscosity of secondary organic material M. Petters & S. Kasparoglu 10.1038/s41598-020-71490-0
- Mass accommodation and gas–particle partitioning in secondary organic aerosols: dependence on diffusivity, volatility, particle-phase reactions, and penetration depth M. Shiraiwa & U. Pöschl 10.5194/acp-21-1565-2021
- Aerosol Mass and Optical Properties, Smoke Influence on O 3 , and High NO 3 Production Rates in a Western U.S. City Impacted by Wildfires V. Selimovic et al. 10.1029/2020JD032791
- Modeling the Effects of Dimerization and Bulk Diffusion on the Evaporative Behavior of Secondary Organic Aerosol Formed from α-Pinene and 1,3,5-Trimethylbenzene Y. Morino et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00106
- The Aarhus Chamber Campaign on Highly Oxygenated Organic Molecules and Aerosols (ACCHA): particle formation, organic acids, and dimer esters from <i>α</i>-pinene ozonolysis at different temperatures K. Kristensen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12549-2020
- Glass surface evolution following gas adsorption and particle deposition from indoor cooking events as probed by microspectroscopic analysis V. Or et al. 10.1039/D0EM00156B
Latest update: 08 May 2021