Intercomparison of O3 formation and radical chemistry in the past decade at a suburban site in Hong Kong
Xufei Liu et al.
Total article views: 2,003 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,867 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,853 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,471 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,463 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 396 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 390 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Contributions of different anthropogenic volatile organic compound sources to ozone formation at a receptor site in the Pearl River Delta region and its policy implications Z. He et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8801-2019
- Environmental effects of stratospheric ozone depletion, UV radiation and interactions with climate change: UNEP Environmental Effects Assessment Panel, update 2019 G. Bernhard et al. 10.1039/D0PP90011G
- The characteristics and sources of roadside VOCs in Hong Kong: Effect of the LPG catalytic converter replacement programme L. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143811
- Explicit modeling of isoprene chemical processing in polluted air masses in suburban areas of the Yangtze River Delta region: radical cycling and formation of ozone and formaldehyde K. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5905-2021
- No Evidence for a Significant Impact of Heterogeneous Chemistry on Radical Concentrations in the North China Plain in Summer 2014 Z. Tan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00525
- Ozone and its precursors in a high-elevation and highly forested region in central China: Origins, in-situ photochemistry and implications of regional transport X. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118540
- Long-term variations of C1–C5 alkyl nitrates and their sources in Hong Kong L. Zeng et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116285
- Assessment of atmospheric photochemical reactivity in the Yangtze River Delta using a photochemical box model W. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105088
- Photochemistry of ozone pollution in autumn in Pearl River Estuary, South China X. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141812
- Temporal and spatial discrepancies of VOCs in an industrial-dominant city in China during summertime B. Li et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.128536
- Atmospheric fate of peroxyacetyl nitrate in suburban Hong Kong and its impact on local ozone pollution L. Zeng et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.06.004
- Source apportionment of hourly-resolved ambient volatile organic compounds: Influence of temporal resolution Z. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138243
- Photochemical ozone pollution in five Chinese megacities in summer 2018 X. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149603
- Hazardous volatile organic compounds in ambient air of China X. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.125731
- Tropospheric Ozone Variability Over Hong Kong Based on Recent 20 years (2000–2019) Ozonesonde Observation Z. Liao et al. 10.1029/2020JD033054
- Impact of long-range atmospheric transport on volatile organic compounds and ozone photochemistry at a regional background site in central China X. Lei et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118093
- Ambient volatile organic compounds at a receptor site in the Pearl River Delta region: Variations, source apportionment and effects on ozone formation Y. Meng et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.02.024
Latest update: 21 Oct 2021