On the fine vertical structure of the low troposphere over the coastal margins of East Antarctica
Étienne Vignon et al.
Total article views: 1,376 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,103 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,086 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 814 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 802 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 289 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 284 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- How Do Weakening of the Stratospheric Polar Vortex in the Southern Hemisphere Affect Regional Antarctic Sea Ice Extent? S. Wang et al. 10.1029/2021GL092582
- Evaluation of Three Numerical Weather Prediction Models for the Weddell Sea Region for the Austral Winter 2013 M. Jonassen et al. 10.1029/2020JD033389
- CloudSat‐Inferred Vertical Structure of Snowfall Over the Antarctic Continent F. Lemonnier et al. 10.1029/2019JD031399
- Atmospheric River Signatures in Radiosonde Profiles and Reanalyses at the Dronning Maud Land Coast, East Antarctica I. Gorodetskaya et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-9221-8
- The Atmospheric Boundary Layer and Surface Conditions during Katabatic Wind Events over the Terra Nova Bay Polynya M. Wenta & J. Cassano 10.3390/rs12244160
- Modeling the breakup of tabular icebergs M. England et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abd1273
- Gravity Wave Excitation during the Coastal Transition of an Extreme Katabatic Flow in Antarctica É. Vignon et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-19-0264.1
- Enhanced Dust Influx to South Atlantic Sector of Antarctica During the Late‐20th Century: Causes and Contribution to Radiative Forcing C. Laluraj et al. 10.1029/2019JD030675
- Present and Future of Rainfall in Antarctica É. Vignon et al. 10.1029/2020GL092281
- Synoptic conditions and atmospheric moisture pathways associated with virga and precipitation over coastal Adélie Land in Antarctica N. Jullien et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1685-2020
- Identification of blowing snow particles in images from a Multi-Angle Snowflake Camera M. Schaer et al. 10.5194/tc-14-367-2020
- Mixed‐Phase Clouds and Precipitation in Southern Ocean Cyclones and Cloud Systems Observed Poleward of 64°S by Ship‐Based Cloud Radar and Lidar S. Alexander et al. 10.1029/2020JD033626
- Challenging and Improving the Simulation of Mid‐Level Mixed‐Phase Clouds Over the High‐Latitude Southern Ocean É. Vignon et al. 10.1029/2020JD033490
- Microphysics of Snowfall Over Coastal East Antarctica Simulated by Polar WRF and Observed by Radar É. Vignon et al. 10.1029/2019JD031028
- On the annual variability of Antarctic aerosol size distributions at Halley Research Station T. Lachlan-Cope et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4461-2020
- Characterization of snowfall estimated by in situ and ground-based remote-sensing observations at Terra Nova Bay, Victoria Land, Antarctica C. Scarchilli et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.70
- Identification of snowfall microphysical processes from Eulerian vertical gradients of polarimetric radar variables N. Planat et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4543-2021
Latest update: 14 Oct 2021