Solubility and solution-phase chemistry of isocyanic acid, methyl isocyanate, and cyanogen halides
Total article views: 2,192 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,192 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,122 with geography defined and 70 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,558 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,513 with geography defined and 45 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 634 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 609 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric Chemistry of Methyl Isocyanide–An Experimental and Theoretical Study S. Antonsen et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c05127
- Air pollution scenario analyses of fleet replacement strategies to accomplish reductions in criteria air pollutants and 74 VOCs over India H. Hakkim et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2022.100150
- Behavior of Isocyanic Acid and Other Nitrogen-Containing Volatile Organic Compounds in The Indoor Environment C. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c08182
- Atmospheric chemical loss processes of isocyanic acid (HNCO): a combined theoretical kinetic and global modelling study S. Rosanka et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6671-2020
- Dark Chemistry during Bleach Cleaning Enhances Oxidation of Organics and Secondary Organic Aerosol Production Indoors J. Mattila et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00573
- The Simplest, Isolable, Alkynyl Isocyanate HC≡CNCO: Synthesis and Characterization Y. Qin et al. 10.1002/anie.201911102
- Surface Wetness as an Unexpected Control on Forest Exchange of Volatile Organic Acids S. Fulgham et al. 10.1029/2020GL088745
- High Concentrations of Atmospheric Isocyanic Acid (HNCO) Produced from Secondary Sources in China Z. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02843
- The Simplest, Isolable, Alkynyl Isocyanate HC≡CNCO: Synthesis and Characterization Y. Qin et al. 10.1002/ange.201911102
- Reaction of OH with Aliphatic and Aromatic Isocyanates O. Welz et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.2c06011
- Compilation of Henry's law constants (version 5.0.0) for water as solvent R. Sander 10.5194/acp-23-10901-2023
- Furoyl peroxynitrate (fur-PAN), a product of VOC–NOxphotochemistry from biomass burning emissions: photochemical synthesis, calibration, chemical characterization, and first atmospheric observations J. Roberts et al. 10.1039/D2EA00068G
- Comment on “Isocyanic acid (HNCO) and its fate in the atmosphere: a review” by M. D. Leslie, M. Ridoli, J. G. Murphy and N. Borduas-Dedekind,Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts, 2019,21, 793 P. Plehiers 10.1039/C9EM00403C
- First-Principles Study of Adsorption of XCN (X = F, Cl, and Br) on Surfaces of Polyaniline . Mehrzad Arjmandi et al. 10.1134/S0036024420100027
- Sources of Gas-Phase Species in an Art Museum from Comprehensive Real-Time Measurements D. Price et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00229
- Solvation and Hydrolysis Reaction of Isocyanic Acid at the Air–Water Interface: A Computational Study J. Zhong et al. 10.1021/jacs.1c10703
- Sources of isocyanic acid (HNCO) indoors: a focus on cigarette smoke R. Hems et al. 10.1039/C9EM00107G
- Atmospheric Fate of Methyl Isocyanate, CH3NCO: OH and Cl Reaction Kinetics and Identification of Formyl Isocyanate, HC(O)NCO D. Papanastasiou et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00157
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023