Iodine speciation and size distribution in ambient aerosols at a coastal new particle formation hotspot in China
Huan Yu et al.
Total article views: 1,813 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,424 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,413 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,084 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,077 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 340 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 336 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Role of Gas-Phase Halogen Bonding in Ambient Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry Utilizing Iodine J. Ganske et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00030
- Investigating three patterns of new particles growing to the size of cloud condensation nuclei in Beijing's urban atmosphere L. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-183-2021
- Investigation of Particle Number Concentrations and New Particle Formation With Largely Reduced Air Pollutant Emissions at a Coastal Semi‐Urban Site in Northern China Y. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2021JD035419
- Measurement report: Indirect evidence for the controlling influence of acidity on the speciation of iodine in Atlantic aerosols A. Baker & C. Yodle 10.5194/acp-21-13067-2021
- A molecular-scale study on the role of methanesulfinic acid in marine new particle formation A. Ning et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117378
- New Particle Formation in the Atmosphere: From Molecular Clusters to Global Climate S. Lee et al. 10.1029/2018JD029356
- Role of iodine oxoacids in atmospheric aerosol nucleation X. He et al. 10.1126/science.abe0298
- Probing key organic substances driving new particle growth initiated by iodine nucleation in coastal atmosphere Y. Wan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9821-2020
- Nucleation mechanisms of iodic acid in clean and polluted coastal regions H. Rong et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126743
- Sources and formation of nucleation mode particles in remote tropical marine atmospheres over the South China Sea and the Northwest Pacific Ocean Y. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139302
- Direct field evidence of autocatalytic iodine release from atmospheric aerosol Y. Tham et al. 10.1073/pnas.2009951118
- Spatial and Temporal Variability of Iodine in Aerosol J. Gómez Martín et al. 10.1029/2020JD034410
- Organic Iodine Compounds in Fine Particulate Matter from a Continental Urban Region: Insights into Secondary Formation in the Atmosphere X. Shi et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06703
- New particle formation (NPF) events in China urban clusters given by sever composite pollution background Q. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127842
- 2-Iodomalondialdehyde is an abundant component of soluble organic iodine in atmospheric wet precipitation G. Spólnik et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139175
- Formation Mechanisms of Iodine–Ammonia Clusters in Polluted Coastal Areas Unveiled by Thermodynamics and Kinetic Simulations D. Xia et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07476
- Size‐dependent Molecular Characteristics and Possible Sources of Organic Aerosols at a Coastal New Particle Formation Hotspot of East China Y. Wan et al. 10.1029/2021JD034610
- Real-time non-refractory PM1 chemical composition, size distribution and source apportionment at a coastal industrial park in the Yangtze River Delta region, China X. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142968
Latest update: 26 Oct 2021