15 Mar 2019
Research article | 15 Mar 2019
Polyols and glucose particulate species as tracers of primary biogenic organic aerosols at 28 French sites
Abdoulaye Samaké et al.
Total article views: 2,383 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,383 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,321 with geography defined and 62 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,743 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,684 with geography defined and 59 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 637 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Measurement report: Saccharide composition in atmospheric fine particulate matter during spring at the remote sites of southwest China and estimates of source contributions Z. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12227-2021
- Source apportionment of fine particulate matter in a Middle Eastern Metropolis, Tehran-Iran, using PMF with organic and inorganic markers S. Esmaeilirad et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135330
- One-year measurements of secondary organic aerosol (SOA) markers in the Paris region (France): Concentrations, gas/particle partitioning and SOA source apportionment G. Lanzafame et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143921
- PM10-Bound Sugars: Chemical Composition, Sources and Seasonal Variations C. Gonçalves et al. 10.3390/atmos12020194
- Emission factors and chemical characterization of particulate emissions from garden green waste burning C. Noblet et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149367
- Determination of free amino acids, saccharides, and selected microbes in biogenic atmospheric aerosols – seasonal variations, particle size distribution, chemical and microbial relations J. Ruiz-Jimenez et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8775-2021
- Arabitol, mannitol, and glucose as tracers of primary biogenic organic aerosol: the influence of environmental factors on ambient air concentrations and spatial distribution over France A. Samaké et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11013-2019
- Seasonal Variations and Chemical Predictors of Oxidative Potential (OP) of Particulate Matter (PM), for Seven Urban French Sites A. Calas et al. 10.3390/atmos10110698
- Heterogeneous oxidation of amorphous organic aerosol surrogates by O<sub>3</sub>, NO<sub>3</sub>, and OH at typical tropospheric temperatures J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6055-2020
- Source apportionment of atmospheric PM<sub>10</sub> oxidative potential: synthesis of 15 year-round urban datasets in France S. Weber et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11353-2021
- Variability of the Atmospheric PM10 Microbiome in Three Climatic Regions of France A. Samaké et al. 10.3389/fmicb.2020.576750
- Saccharides in atmospheric particulate and sedimentary organic matter: Status overview and future perspectives L. Marynowski & B. Simoneit 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.132376
- Sources and Geographical Origins of PM10 in Metz (France) Using Oxalate as a Marker of Secondary Organic Aerosols by Positive Matrix Factorization Analysis J. Petit et al. 10.3390/atmos10070370
- Sources of particulate-matter air pollution and its oxidative potential in Europe K. Daellenbach et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-2902-8
- Overview of the French Operational Network for In Situ Observation of PM Chemical Composition and Sources in Urban Environments (CARA Program) O. Favez et al. 10.3390/atmos12020207
- Simultaneous determination of neutral sugars, alditols and anhydrosugars using anion-exchange chromatography with pulsed amperometric detection: Application for marine and atmospheric samples A. Nouara et al. 10.1016/j.marchem.2019.05.002
- Indication of primary biogenic contribution to BrC over a high altitude location in the southeastern Tibet C. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117462
- Insights into tropical cloud chemistry in Réunion (Indian Ocean): results from the BIO-MAÏDO campaign P. Dominutti et al. 10.5194/acp-22-505-2022
- Characterization of Aerosol Physical and Optical Properties at the Observatoire Pérenne de l’Environnement (OPE) Site A. Farah et al. 10.3390/atmos11020172
- Col Margherita Observatory: A background site in the Eastern Italian Alps for investigating the chemical composition of atmospheric aerosols E. Barbaro et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117071
- Switzerland's PM10 and PM2.5 environmental increments show the importance of non-exhaust emissions S. Grange et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100145
- A comprehensive characterization of ice nucleation by three different types of cellulose particles immersed in water N. Hiranuma et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4823-2019
- Comparison of PM10 Sources Profiles at 15 French Sites Using a Harmonized Constrained Positive Matrix Factorization Approach S. Weber et al. 10.3390/atmos10060310
- Molecular characterization of gaseous and particulate oxygenated compounds at a remote site in Cape Corsica in the western Mediterranean Basin V. Michoud et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8067-2021
- High levels of primary biogenic organic aerosols are driven by only a few plant-associated microbial taxa A. Samaké et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5609-2020
- Contrasts in chemical composition and oxidative potential in PM10 near flares in oil extraction and refining areas in Ecuador F. Barraza et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117302
- Sources of carbohydrates on bulk deposition in South-Western of Europe P. Santos et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127982
- Disparities in particulate matter (PM<sub>10</sub>) origins and oxidative potential at a city scale (Grenoble, France) – Part 1: Source apportionment at three neighbouring sites L. Borlaza et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5415-2021
- Seasonal observation and source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosol from forested rural site (Lithuania) A. Masalaite et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118934
Latest update: 27 Nov 2022