Characteristics of the main primary source profiles of particulate matter across China from 1987 to 2017
Xiaohui Bi et al.
Total article views: 2,357 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,309 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,298 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,679 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,670 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 630 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 628 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effectiveness of emission control in reducing PM<sub>2.5</sub> pollution in central China during winter haze episodes under various potential synoptic controls Y. Yan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3143-2021
- Urban aerosol size distributions: a global perspective T. Wu & B. Boor 10.5194/acp-21-8883-2021
- Potential health risks of inhaled toxic elements and risk sources during different COVID-19 lockdown stages in Linfen, China Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117454
- Source apportionment and risk assessment for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in soils at a typical coking plant Q. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2021.112509
- High mass absorption efficiency of carbonaceous aerosols during the biomass burning season in Chiang Mai of northern Thailand J. Tao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117821
- Atmospheric outflow of anthropogenic iron and its deposition to China adjacent seas C. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141302
- Significant but Spatiotemporal-Heterogeneous Health Risks Caused by Airborne Exposure to Multiple Toxic Trace Elements in China S. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c01775
- The Role of Fossil Fuel Combustion Metals in PM2.5 Air Pollution Health Associations P. Maciejczyk et al. 10.3390/atmos12091086
- Seasonal variability of trace elements in fine particulate matter (PM2.5) in a coastal city of northern Poland – profile analysis and source identification P. Siudek 10.1039/D0EM00031K
- Organic compound source profiles of PM2.5 from traffic emissions, coal combustion, industrial processes and dust Y. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.130429
- High-time-resolution PM2.5 source apportionment based on multi-model with organic tracers in Beijing during haze episodes L. Lv et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144766
- High contribution of vehicle emissions to fine particulate pollutions in Lanzhou, Northwest China based on high-resolution online data source appointment M. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149310
- An updated model-ready emission inventory for Guangdong Province by incorporating big data and mapping onto multiple chemical mechanisms Z. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144535
- Variation characteristics of final size-segregated PM emissions from ultralow emission coal-fired power plants in China B. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113886
- Quantifying the relative importance of major tracers for fine particles released from biofuel combustion in households in the rural North China Plain J. Tao et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115764
- Source profiles and emission factors of organic and inorganic species in fine particles emitted from the ultra-low emission power plant and typical industries X. Zeng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147966
- Establishment and evaluation of anthropogenic black and organic carbon emissions over Central Plain, China H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117406
- Application and validation of the fugitive dust source emission inventory compilation method in Xiong'an New Area, China T. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149114
- Personal exposure to PM2.5 of indoor and outdoor origin in two neighboring Chinese communities with contrasting household fuel use patterns X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149421
- Ammonium nitrate promotes sulfate formation through uptake kinetic regime Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13269-2021
- Characterization of dicarboxylic acids, oxoacids, and α-dicarbonyls in PM2.5 within the urban boundary layer in southern China: Sources and formation pathways J. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117185
- Impact of meteorological condition changes on air quality and particulate chemical composition during the COVID-19 lockdown J. Ding et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.02.022
- Source apportionment of fine particulate matter over a National Park in Central India S. Kumar & R. Sunder Raman 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137511
- Non-Negligible Stack Emissions of Noncriteria Air Pollutants from Coal-Fired Power Plants in China: Condensable Particulate Matter and Sulfur Trioxide B. Wu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c00297
- Size−resolved source apportionment of particulate matter from a megacity in northern China based on one-year measurement of inorganic and organic components Y. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117932
- Impact of Municipal, Road Traffic, and Natural Sources on PM10: The Hourly Variability at a Rural Site in Poland T. Mach et al. 10.3390/en14092654
- PM2.5-Bound Heavy Metals in Southwestern China: Characterization, Sources, and Health Risks Y. Han et al. 10.3390/atmos12070929
- Improving apportionment of PM2.5 using multisite PMF by constraining G-values with a prioriinformation Q. Dai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139657
Latest update: 26 Oct 2021