Assessing uncertainties of a geophysical approach to estimate surface fine particulate matter distributions from satellite-observed aerosol optical depth
Xiaomeng Jin et al.
Total article views: 2,249 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,224 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,215 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,564 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,555 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 660 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 660 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Observation of PM2.5 using a combination of satellite remote sensing and low-cost sensor network in Siberian urban areas with limited reference monitoring C. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117410
- Environmental Degradation and Public Opinion: The Case of Air Pollution in Vietnam S. Kim et al. 10.1177/1070496519888252
- Satellite mapping of PM<sub>2.5</sub> episodes in the wintertime San Joaquin Valley: a “static” model using column water vapor R. Chatfield et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4379-2020
- A Development of PM Concentration Reanalysis Method using CMAQ with Surface Data Assimilation and MAIAC AOD in Korea Y. Koo et al. 10.5572/KOSAE.2020.36.4.558
- Aerosol Optical Thickness: Organic Composition, Associated Particle Water, and Aloft Extinction A. Christiansen et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.8b00163
- A low-cost monitor for simultaneous measurement of fine particulate matter and aerosol optical depth – Part 3: Automation and design improvements E. Wendt et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6023-2021
- Optimal Inversion of Conversion Parameters from Satellite AOD to Ground Aerosol Extinction Coefficient Using Automatic Differentiation L. Li 10.3390/rs12030492
- Review: Strategies for using satellite-based products in modeling PM2.5 and short-term pollution episodes M. Sorek-Hamer et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106057
- Estimation of hourly full-coverage PM2.5 concentrations at 1-km resolution in China using a two-stage random forest model T. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105146
- Ground PM2.5 prediction using imputed MAIAC AOD with uncertainty quantification Q. Pu & E. Yoo 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116574
- Global Estimates and Long-Term Trends of Fine Particulate Matter Concentrations (1998–2018) M. Hammer et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c01764
- Improving estimates of PM2.5 concentration and chemical composition by application of High Spectral Resolution Lidar (HSRL) and Creating Aerosol Types from chemistry (CATCH) algorithm N. Meskhidze et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118250
- Methods, availability, and applications of PM2.5 exposure estimates derived from ground measurements, satellite, and atmospheric models M. Diao et al. 10.1080/10962247.2019.1668498
- Comparison of multiple PM 2.5 exposure products for estimating health benefits of emission controls over New York State, USA X. Jin et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab2dcb
- Exploring the relationship between high-resolution aerosol optical depth values and ground-level particulate matter concentrations in the Metropolitan Area of São Paulo A. Damascena et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117949
- Direct Radiative Effect of Absorbing Aerosols: Sensitivity to Mixing State, Brown Carbon, and Soil Dust Refractive Index and Shape P. Tuccella et al. 10.1029/2019JD030967
Latest update: 19 Sep 2021