07 Mar 2019
Research article | 07 Mar 2019
Fine dust emissions from active sands at coastal Oceano Dunes, California
Yue Huang et al.
Total article views: 2,697 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,565 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,557 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,563 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,557 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,002 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,000 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Dust Emission Thresholds in Loess Soil Under Different Saltation Fluxes A. Rubinstein et al. 10.3390/app10175949
- Linking the Different Diameter Types of Aspherical Desert Dust Indicates That Models Underestimate Coarse Dust Emission Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2020GL092054
- Climate Models and Remote Sensing Retrievals Neglect Substantial Desert Dust Asphericity Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2019GL086592
- Contemporary and future dust sources and emission fluxes from gypsum- and quartz-dominated eolian systems, New Mexico and Texas, USA M. Sweeney et al. 10.1130/G49488.1
- How to Get the Best from Low-Cost Particulate Matter Sensors: Guidelines and Practical Recommendations E. Brattich et al. 10.3390/s20113073
- Size Distribution of Mineral Dust Emissions From Sparsely Vegetated and Supply‐Limited Dryland Soils N. Webb et al. 10.1029/2021JD035478
- The role of off-highway vehicle activity in augmenting dust emissions at the Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area, Oceano, CA J. Gillies et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100146
- Meteorological catalysts of dust events and particle source dynamics of affected soils during the 1930s Dust Bowl drought, Southern High Plains, USA K. Bolles et al. 10.1016/j.ancene.2019.100216
- Low Dust Generation Potential From Active Sand Grains by Wind Abrasion N. Swet et al. 10.1029/2020JF005545
- Chemical and microphysical properties of wind-blown dust near an actively retreating glacier in Yukon, Canada J. Bachelder et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1676394
- Dependence of the Dust Emission on the Aggregate Sizes in Loess Soils G. Gelbart & I. Katra 10.3390/app10165410
- Improved representation of the global dust cycle using observational constraints on dust properties and abundance J. Kok et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8127-2021
- On the formation of desert loess N. Lancaster 10.1017/qua.2020.33
- A very-high resolution (20m) measurement-based dust emissions and dispersion modeling approach for the Oceano Dunes, California J. Mejia et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116977
- Effectiveness of organic amendment and application thickness on properties of a sandy soil and sand stabilization M. Abdalla et al. 10.1016/j.jaridenv.2020.104273
- Identification of Dust Sources in a Saharan Dust Hot-Spot and Their Implementation in a Dust-Emission Model S. Feuerstein & K. Schepanski 10.3390/rs11010004
Latest update: 23 May 2022