08 Jan 2019
Research article | 08 Jan 2019
Characterizing the 2015 Indonesia fire event using modified MODIS aerosol retrievals
Yingxi R. Shi et al.
Total article views: 2,105 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,105 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,089 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,454 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,447 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 651 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 642 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessment of the Representativeness of MODIS Aerosol Optical Depth Products at Different Temporal Scales Using Global AERONET Measurements Y. Tong et al. 10.3390/rs12142330
- Evaluation and comparison of MODIS and VIIRS aerosol optical depth (AOD) products over regions in the Eastern Mediterranean and the Black Sea P. Ettehadi Osgouei et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118784
- Dust Aerosol Retrieval Over the Oceans With the MODIS/VIIRS Dark Target Algorithm: 2. Nonspherical Dust Model Y. Zhou et al. 10.1029/2020EA001222
- Drainage canal impacts on smoke aerosol emissions for Indonesian peatland and non-peatland fires X. Lu et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac2011
- Fate of Pollution Emitted During the 2015 Indonesian Fire Season M. Park et al. 10.1029/2020JD033474
- Dust Aerosol Retrieval Over the Oceans With the MODIS/VIIRS Dark‐Target Algorithm: 1. Dust Detection Y. Zhou et al. 10.1029/2020EA001221
- Machine Learning Based Algorithms for Global Dust Aerosol Detection from Satellite Images: Inter-Comparisons and Evaluation J. Lee et al. 10.3390/rs13030456
- Merging regional and global aerosol optical depth records from major available satellite products L. Sogacheva et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2031-2020
- On the cause-and-effect relations between aerosols, water vapor, and clouds over East Asia S. Stathopoulos et al. 10.1007/s00704-021-03563-7
- Evaluation of Novel NASA Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer and Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite Aerosol Products and Assessment of Smoke Height Boundary Layer Ratio During Extreme Smoke Events in the Western USA S. Loría‐Salazar et al. 10.1029/2020JD034180
- AERONET Remotely Sensed Measurements and Retrievals of Biomass Burning Aerosol Optical Properties During the 2015 Indonesian Burning Season T. Eck et al. 10.1029/2018JD030182
- Characterization of carbonaceous compounds emitted from Indonesian surface and sub surface peat burning P. Lestari et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.06.001
- The Dark Target Algorithm for Observing the Global Aerosol System: Past, Present, and Future L. Remer et al. 10.3390/rs12182900
- Development of a Practical Atmospheric Correction Algorithm for Inland and Nearshore Coastal Waters D. Zhao et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3092839
- New estimate of particulate emissions from Indonesian peat fires in 2015 L. Kiely et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11105-2019
- Advancements in the Aerosol Robotic Network (AERONET) Version 3 database – automated near-real-time quality control algorithm with improved cloud screening for Sun photometer aerosol optical depth (AOD) measurements D. Giles et al. 10.5194/amt-12-169-2019
- Retrieval of Fine-Resolution Aerosol Optical Depth (AOD) in Semiarid Urban Areas Using Landsat Data: A Case Study in Urumqi, NW China X. Chen et al. 10.3390/rs12030467
- A Dark Target research aerosol algorithm for MODIS observations over eastern China: increasing coverage while maintaining accuracy at high aerosol loading Y. Shi et al. 10.5194/amt-14-3449-2021
- Hourly Mapping of the Layer Height of Thick Smoke Plumes Over the Western U.S. in 2020 Severe Fire Season Z. Lu et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.766628
- A Decadal Climatology of Chemical, Physical, and Optical Properties of Ambient Smoke in the Western and Southeastern United States Q. Bian et al. 10.1029/2019JD031372
- Classification tree analysis (CTA) of smoke detection using Himawari_8 satellite data over Sumatera–Borneo Island, Indonesia H. Ismanto et al. 10.1007/s42452-020-03310-z
- Top-Down Estimation of Particulate Matter Emissions from Extreme Tropical Peatland Fires Using Geostationary Satellite Fire Radiative Power Observations D. Fisher et al. 10.3390/s20247075
- Validation and comparison of high-resolution MAIAC aerosol products over Central Asia X. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118273
- Emissions of toxic gases and aerosols in southern Africa observed during the 2019 JJASO period L. Shikwambana 10.1007/s11869-020-00952-1
- Current state of the global operational aerosol multi‐model ensemble: An update from the International Cooperative for Aerosol Prediction (ICAP) P. Xian et al. 10.1002/qj.3497
- Variability of PM10 in a Global Atmosphere Watch Station near the equator A. Supeni et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/724/1/012051
- Daily and Hourly Surface PM2.5 Estimation From Satellite AOD H. Zhang & S. Kondragunta 10.1029/2020EA001599
- Constraining Aerosol Phase Function Using Dual‐View Geostationary Satellites Q. Bian et al. 10.1029/2021JD035209
- Connecting Indonesian Fires and Drought With the Type of El Niño and Phase of the Indian Ocean Dipole During 1979-2016 X. Pan et al. 10.1029/2018JD028402
- Validation of SOAR VIIRS Over‐Water Aerosol Retrievals and Context Within the Global Satellite Aerosol Data Record A. Sayer et al. 10.1029/2018JD029465
Latest update: 07 Dec 2022