Articles | Volume 19, issue 4
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Water adsorption and hygroscopic growth of six anemophilous pollen species: the effect of temperature
Total article views: 1,967 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,967 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,008 with geography defined and -41 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,401 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,464 with geography defined and -63 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 566 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 544 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric aging processes of bioaerosols under laboratory-controlled conditions: A review Y. Pan et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2021.105767
- Relative abundance of saccharides, free amino acids, and other compounds in specific pollen species for source profiling of atmospheric aerosol K. Axelrod et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149254
- Sensitivities to biological aerosol particle properties and ageing processes: potential implications for aerosol–cloud interactions and optical properties M. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3699-2021
- Water uptake of subpollen aerosol particles: hygroscopic growth, cloud condensation nuclei activation, and liquid–liquid phase separation E. Mikhailov et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6999-2021
- Increased Aerosol Extinction Efficiency Hinders Visibility Improvement in Eastern China J. Liu et al. 10.1029/2020GL090167
- Ice nucleating behavior of different tree pollen in the immersion mode E. Gute & J. Abbatt 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117488
- Comparative Evaluation of the Properties of Deep-Frozen Blueberries Dried by Vacuum Infrared Freeze Drying with the Use of CO2 Laser Perforation, Ultrasound, and Freezing–Thawing as Pretreatments F. Chen et al. 10.1007/s11947-021-02677-0
- A review of experimental techniques for aerosol hygroscopicity studies M. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12631-2019
- Aging of atmospheric aerosols and the role of iron in catalyzing brown carbon formation H. Al-Abadleh 10.1039/D1EA00038A
- Dual-crystallization waterproofing technology for topical treatment of concrete R. Al-Rashed & M. Jabari 10.1016/j.cscm.2020.e00408
- Interactions of organosulfates with water vapor under sub- and supersaturated conditions C. Peng et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7135-2021
- Measurement report: Saccharide composition in atmospheric fine particulate matter during spring at the remote sites of southwest China and estimates of source contributions Z. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12227-2021
- Comprehensive characterization of hygroscopic properties of methanesulfonates L. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117349
- Chemical and Hygroscopic Characterization of Surface Salts in the Qaidam Basin: Implications for Climate Impacts on Planet Earth and Mars W. Liu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00339
- Bioaerosol field measurements: Challenges and perspectives in outdoor studies T. Šantl-Temkiv et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1676395
- Heterogeneous Reaction of CaCO 3 With NO 2 at Different Relative Humidities: Kinetics, Mechanisms, and Impacts on Aerosol Hygroscopicity X. Jia et al. 10.1029/2021JD034826
- Biological Aerosol Particles in Polluted Regions W. Hu et al. 10.1007/s40726-020-00138-4
- Large Variations in Hygroscopic Properties of Unconventional Mineral Dust C. Peng et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00219
- Hygroscopicity of Fresh and Aged Salt Mixtures from Saline Lakes J. Li et al. 10.3390/atmos12091203
- Hygroscopic Properties of 11 Pollen Species in China L. Chen et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00268
- Influence of Pollen on Solar Photovoltaic Energy: Literature Review and Experimental Testing with Pollen C. Sanz Saiz et al. 10.3390/app10144733
- Hygroscopic Properties of Saline Mineral Dust From Different Regions in China: Geographical Variations, Compositional Dependence, and Atmospheric Implications M. Tang et al. 10.1029/2019JD031128
- On mineral dust aerosol hygroscopicity L. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13611-2020
Latest update: 21 Mar 2023