Articles | Volume 19, issue 3
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Impacts of short-term mitigation measures on PM2.5 and radiative effects: a case study at a regional background site near Beijing, China
Total article views: 2,723 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,723 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,443 with geography defined and 280 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,078 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,826 with geography defined and 252 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 645 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 617 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Diurnal evolutions and sources of water-soluble chromophoric aerosols over Xi'an during haze event, in Northwest China Q. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147412
- Impact of emissions from a single urban source on air quality estimated from mobile observation and WRF-STILT model simulations H. Fan et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01023-9
- Chemical composition and sources of submicron aerosols in winter at a regional site in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region: Implications for the Joint Action Plan Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137547
- Effects of air pollution control measures on air quality improvement in Guangzhou, China M. Yu et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2019.05.046
- Levels and sources of hourly PM2.5-related elements during the control period of the COVID-19 pandemic at a rural site between Beijing and Tianjin Y. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140840
- Chemical characteristics and sources of nitrogen-containing organic compounds at a regional site in the North China Plain during the transition period of autumn and winter M. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151451
- Spatial distribution of fine and coarse particulate matter during a southwest monsoon in Peninsular Malaysia M. Othman et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127767
- Impact of Short-Term Emission Control Measures on Air Quality in Nanjing During the Jiangsu Development Summit H. Zhang et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.693513
- Co-benefits of reducing PM2.5 and improving visibility by COVID-19 lockdown in Wuhan L. Yao et al. 10.1038/s41612-021-00195-6
- Comprehensive Assessment of Pollution Sources and Health Impacts in Suburban Area of Shanghai W. Wei et al. 10.3390/toxics11070552
- Optimization of a volatile organic compound control strategy in an oil industry center in Canada by evaluating ozone and secondary organic aerosol formation potential Y. Xiong et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.110217
- Aerosol composition, sources, and secondary processing during autumn at a regional site in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.partic.2022.07.011
- Measurement report: Source and mixing state of black carbon aerosol in the North China Plain: implications for radiative effect Q. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15427-2020
- Wintertime Optical Properties of Primary and Secondary Brown Carbon at a Regional Site in the North China Plain Q. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b03406
- Particle Number Size Distribution of Wintertime Alpine Aerosols and Their Activation as Cloud Condensation Nuclei in the Guanzhong Plain, Northwest China Y. Chen et al. 10.1029/2022JD037877
Latest update: 01 Oct 2023