Impact of a nitrogen emission control area (NECA) on the future air quality and nitrogen deposition to seawater in the Baltic Sea region
Matthias Karl et al.
Total article views: 1,806 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,684 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,671 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,193 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,183 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 491 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 488 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Framework for the environmental impact assessment of operational shipping J. Moldanová et al. 10.1007/s13280-021-01597-9
- Evaluation of different control measures in 2014 to mitigate the impact of ship emissions on air quality in the Pearl River Delta, China D. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116911
- Effects of strengthening the Baltic Sea ECA regulations J. Jonson et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13469-2019
- Projection of ship emissions and their impact on air quality in 2030 in Yangtze River delta, China J. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114643
- On the Ship Particle Number Emission Index: Size‐Resolved Microphysics and Key Controlling Parameters J. Mao et al. 10.1029/2020JD034427
- Recent Advances in Studying Air Quality and Health Effects of Shipping Emissions D. Contini & E. Merico 10.3390/atmos12010092
- Quantifying the contribution of shipping NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions to the marine nitrogen inventory – a case study for the western Baltic Sea D. Neumann et al. 10.5194/os-16-115-2020
- The impact of ship emissions on air quality and human health in the Gothenburg area – Part 1: 2012 emissions L. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7509-2020
- Modelling of discharges from Baltic Sea shipping J. Jalkanen et al. 10.5194/os-17-699-2021
- Urban population exposure to NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions from local shipping in three Baltic Sea harbour cities – a generic approach M. Ramacher et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9153-2019
- The impact of ship emissions on air quality and human health in the Gothenburg area – Part II: Scenarios for 2040 M. Ramacher et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10667-2020
- Parameterizing the vertical downward dispersion of ship exhaust gas in the near field R. Badeke et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5935-2021
- Data Assimilation of AOD and Estimation of Surface Particulate Matters over the Arctic K. Han et al. 10.3390/app11041959
- Effects of ship emissions on air quality in the Baltic Sea region simulated with three different chemistry transport models M. Karl et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7019-2019
- Modeling of the Concentrations of Ultrafine Particles in the Plumes of Ships in the Vicinity of Major Harbors M. Karl et al. 10.3390/ijerph17030777
- Shipborne nutrient dynamics and impact on the eutrophication in the Baltic Sea U. Raudsepp et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.03.264
Latest update: 18 Sep 2021