Complex refractive indices and single-scattering albedo of global dust aerosols in the shortwave spectrum and relationship to size and iron content
Claudia Di Biagio et al.
Total article views: 2,216 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,883 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,869 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,111 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,103 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 772 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 766 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Interactions of Asian mineral dust with Indian summer monsoon: Recent advances and challenges Q. Jin et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103562
- Capability of Superspheroids for Modeling PARASOL Observations Under Dusty‐Sky Conditions W. Lin et al. 10.1029/2020JD033310
- Weaker cooling by aerosols due to dust–pollution interactions K. Klingmüller et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15285-2020
- Optical and geometrical aerosol particle properties over the United Arab Emirates M. Filioglou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8909-2020
- Variability in lidar-derived particle properties over West Africa due to changes in absorption: towards an understanding I. Veselovskii et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6563-2020
- Effective radiative forcing from emissions of reactive gases and aerosols – a multi-model comparison G. Thornhill et al. 10.5194/acp-21-853-2021
- Climate models miss most of the coarse dust in the atmosphere A. Adebiyi & J. Kok 10.1126/sciadv.aaz9507
- A new optical-based technique for real-time measurements of mineral dust concentration in PM<sub>10</sub> using a virtual impactor L. Drinovec et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3799-2020
- Evidence of anthropization of aerosols in the Saharan and peri-Saharan regions: Implications for the atmospheric transfer of solar radiation M. El-Metwally et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2020.105199
- Linking the Different Diameter Types of Aspherical Desert Dust Indicates That Models Underestimate Coarse Dust Emission Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2020GL092054
- Direct Radiative Effect by Mineral Dust Aerosols Constrained by New Microphysical and Spectral Optical Data C. Di Biagio et al. 10.1029/2019GL086186
- Improving the sectional Model for Simulating Aerosol Interactions and Chemistry (MOSAIC) aerosols of the Weather Research and Forecasting-Chemistry (WRF-Chem) model with the revised Gridpoint Statistical Interpolation system and multi-wavelength aerosol optical measurements: the dust aerosol observation campaign at Kashi, near the Taklimakan Desert, northwestern China W. Chang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4403-2021
- Differences and Similarities of Central Asian, African, and Arctic Dust Composition from a Single Particle Perspective K. Kandler et al. 10.3390/atmos11030269
- Multi-year analysis of aerosol optical properties at various timescales using AERONET data in tropical West Africa N. Yusuf et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105625
- Distinct chemical and mineralogical composition of Icelandic dust compared to northern African and Asian dust C. Baldo et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13521-2020
- Impact of Dust Shortwave Absorbability on the East Asian Summer Monsoon Z. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020GL089585
- Quantifying the range of the dust direct radiative effect due to source mineralogy uncertainty L. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3973-2021
- The characterization of Taklamakan dust properties using a multiwavelength Raman polarization lidar in Kashi, China Q. Hu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13817-2020
- Dust Constraints from joint Observational-Modelling-experiMental analysis (DustCOMM): comparison with measurements and model simulations A. Adebiyi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-829-2020
- The influence of simulated surface dust lofting and atmospheric loading on radiative forcing S. Saleeby et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10279-2019
Latest update: 08 Apr 2021