10 Dec 2019
Research article | 10 Dec 2019
Observations of highly oxidized molecules and particle nucleation in the atmosphere of Beijing
James Brean et al.
Total article views: 2,072 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,072 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,055 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,291 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,352 with geography defined and -61 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 781 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 703 with geography defined and 78 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Emission of organic components and distribution characteristics of PAHs in condensable particulate matter from coal-fired power and industrial plants Y. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.joei.2021.04.011
- A phenomenology of new particle formation (NPF) at 13 European sites D. Bousiotis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11905-2021
- Effect of wet flue gas desulfurization on the concentrations and component profiles of condensable particulate matter from ultralow emission coal-fired power plants C. Yuan et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2022.101376
- Evaluating the sensitivity of radical chemistry and ozone formation to ambient VOCs and NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> in Beijing L. Whalley et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2125-2021
- Contribution of Atmospheric Oxygenated Organic Compounds to Particle Growth in an Urban Environment X. Qiao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02095
- Investigating three patterns of new particles growing to the size of cloud condensation nuclei in Beijing's urban atmosphere L. Ma et al. 10.5194/acp-21-183-2021
- Using highly time-resolved online mass spectrometry to examine biogenic and anthropogenic contributions to organic aerosol in Beijing A. Mehra et al. 10.1039/D0FD00080A
- Oxygenated products formed from OH-initiated reactions of trimethylbenzene: autoxidation and accretion Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9563-2020
- Molecular insights into new particle formation in Barcelona, Spain J. Brean et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10029-2020
- Low-NO atmospheric oxidation pathways in a polluted megacity M. Newland et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1613-2021
- Molecular Composition of Oxygenated Organic Molecules and Their Contributions to Organic Aerosol in Beijing Y. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c05191
- Structures and reactivity of peroxy radicals and dimeric products revealed by online tandem mass spectrometry S. Tomaz et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-20532-2
- Open ocean and coastal new particle formation from sulfuric acid and amines around the Antarctic Peninsula J. Brean et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00751-y
- Airborne particulate matter R. Harrison 10.1098/rsta.2019.0319
Latest update: 04 Dec 2022