05 Dec 2019
Research article | 05 Dec 2019
Predominance of secondary organic aerosol to particle-bound reactive oxygen species activity in fine ambient aerosol
Jun Zhou et al.
Total article views: 2,653 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,653 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,486 with geography defined and 167 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,885 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,801 with geography defined and 84 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 768 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 685 with geography defined and 83 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Real-time quantification of the total HO2 reactivity of ambient air and HO2 uptake kinetics onto ambient aerosols in Kyoto (Japan) J. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117189
- Effect of Renewable Fuels and Intake O2 Concentration on Diesel Engine Emission Characteristics and Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) Formation L. Gren et al. 10.3390/atmos11060641
- Are reactive oxygen species (ROS) a suitable metric to predict toxicity of carbonaceous aerosol particles? Z. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1793-2022
- Environmentally persistent free radicals in indoor particulate matter, dust, and on surfaces A. Filippi et al. 10.1039/D1EA00075F
- Specific differences and responses to reductions for premature mortality attributable to ambient PM2.5 in China Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140643
- Kinetics and impacting factors of HO<sub>2</sub> uptake onto submicron atmospheric aerosols during the 2019 Air QUAlity Study (AQUAS) in Yokohama, Japan J. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12243-2021
- Brown Carbon in Primary and Aged Coal Combustion Emission H. Ni et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c08084
- Source apportionment of atmospheric PM<sub>10</sub> oxidative potential: synthesis of 15 year-round urban datasets in France S. Weber et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11353-2021
- Contributions of acidic ions in secondary aerosol to PM2.5 bioreactivity in an urban area V. Laiman et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119001
- Reaction Rate Coefficient of OH Radicals with d9-Butanol as a Function of Temperature A. Allani et al. 10.1021/acsomega.1c01942
- Atmospheric photochemistry and secondary aerosol formation of urban air in Lyon, France S. Sbai et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.06.037
- Disparities in particulate matter (PM<sub>10</sub>) origins and oxidative potential at a city scale (Grenoble, France) – Part 2: Sources of PM<sub>10</sub> oxidative potential using multiple linear regression analysis and the predictive applicability of multilayer perceptron neural network analysis L. Borlaza et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9719-2021
- Online monitoring of volatile organic compounds emitted from human bronchial epithelial cells as markers for oxidative stress L. Cassagnes et al. 10.1088/1752-7163/abc055
- Production of Peroxy Radicals from the Photochemical Reaction of Fatty Acids at the Air–Water Interface N. Hayeck et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00048
- Multiphase Reactions between Secondary Organic Aerosol and Sulfur Dioxide: Kinetics and Contributions to Sulfate Formation and Aerosol Aging M. Yao et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.9b00657
Latest update: 01 Feb 2023