Effects of strengthening the Baltic Sea ECA regulations
Jan Eiof Jonson et al.
Total article views: 1,407 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,215 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,213 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 841 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 840 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 374 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 373 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Changes in ozone and PM2.5 in Europe during the period of 1990–2030: Role of reductions in land and ship emissions J. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140467
- Assessing the costs and environmental benefits of IMO regulations of ship-originated SOx and NOx emissions in the Baltic Sea S. Repka et al. 10.1007/s13280-021-01500-6
- The impact of nitrogen and sulfur emissions from shipping on the exceedance of critical loads in the Baltic Sea region S. Jutterström et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15827-2021
- Detection of ship plumes from residual fuel operation in emission control areas using single-particle mass spectrometry J. Passig et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4171-2021
- Effects of global ship emissions on European air pollution levels J. Jonson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11399-2020
- The impact of ship emissions on air quality and human health in the Gothenburg area – Part II: Scenarios for 2040 M. Ramacher et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10667-2020
- Role of ammonia in European air quality with changing land and ship emissions between 1990 and 2030 S. Aksoyoglu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15665-2020
- Framework for the environmental impact assessment of operational shipping J. Moldanová et al. 10.1007/s13280-021-01597-9
- Recent Advances in Studying Air Quality and Health Effects of Shipping Emissions D. Contini & E. Merico 10.3390/atmos12010092
- The impact of ship emissions on air quality and human health in the Gothenburg area – Part 1: 2012 emissions L. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7509-2020
- Effects of marine fuel sulfur restrictions on particle number concentrations and size distributions in ship plumes in the Baltic Sea S. Seppälä et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3215-2021
- Long-term air pollution trend analysis in the South-eastern Baltic region, 1981–2017 L. Davuliene et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105191
- Ship plumes in the Baltic Sea Sulfur Emission Control Area: chemical characterization and contribution to coastal aerosol concentrations S. Ausmeel et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9135-2020
- Health Impact of Air Pollution from Shipping in the Baltic Sea: Effects of Different Spatial Resolutions in Sweden N. Mwase et al. 10.3390/ijerph17217963
- Modelling spatial dispersion of contaminants from shipping lanes in the Baltic Sea I. Maljutenko et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112985
- Assessment and improvement of EPA's penalty policy: From the perspective of governments' and ships' behaviors L. Li et al. 10.1016/j.tranpol.2021.02.004
- Sources, deposition flux and carcinogenic potential of PM2.5-bound polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in the coastal zone of the Baltic Sea (Gdynia, Poland) K. Skalska et al. 10.1007/s11869-019-00741-5
- Impact on Population Health of Baltic Shipping Emissions L. Barregard et al. 10.3390/ijerph16111954
Latest update: 26 Nov 2021