01 Feb 2019
Research article | 01 Feb 2019
Nitrogen-containing secondary organic aerosol formation by acrolein reaction with ammonia/ammonium
Zhijian Li et al.
Total article views: 2,224 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,128 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,117 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,429 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,419 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 699 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 698 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Production of Atmospheric Organosulfates via Mineral-Mediated Photochemistry M. Schmidt et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.8b00178
- New mechanistic pathways for the formation of organosulfates catalyzed by ammonia and carbinolamine formation catalyzed by sulfuric acid in the atmosphere X. Tan et al. 10.1039/C9CP06297A
- ROS-generation potential of Humic-like substances (HULIS) in ambient PM2.5 in urban Shanghai: Association with HULIS concentration and light absorbance X. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127050
- Direct contribution of ammonia to <i>α</i>-pinene secondary organic aerosol formation L. Hao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14393-2020
- Aging of Atmospheric Brown Carbon Aerosol R. Hems et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00346
- High secondary formation of nitrogen-containing organics (NOCs) and its possible link to oxidized organics and ammonium G. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1469-2020
- Assessing the role of mineral particles in the atmospheric photooxidation of typical carbonyl compound Y. Ji et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.12.026
- Acidity and the multiphase chemistry of atmospheric aqueous particles and clouds A. Tilgner et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13483-2021
- N-nitration of secondary aliphatic amines in the particle phase T. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.133639
- Insight into the Mechanism of Glycerol Dehydration and Subsequent Pyridine Synthesis D. Jiang et al. 10.1021/acssuschemeng.0c07460
- Influence of Ammonia and Relative Humidity on the Formation and Composition of Secondary Brown Carbon from Oxidation of 1-Methylnaphthalene and Longifolene Y. Cui et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00353
- Kinetics of CH2OO and syn-CH3CHOO reaction with acrolein X. Zhou et al. 10.1039/D1CP00492A
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022