Prior biosphere model impact on global terrestrial CO2 fluxes estimated from OCO-2 retrievals
Total article views: 4,153 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,153 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,690 with geography defined and 463 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,395 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,110 with geography defined and 285 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 758 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 580 with geography defined and 178 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- OCO‐2 Satellite‐Imposed Constraints on Terrestrial Biospheric CO2 Fluxes Over South Asia S. Philip et al. 10.1029/2021JD035035
- A 10-year global monthly averaged terrestrial net ecosystem exchange dataset inferred from the ACOS GOSAT v9 XCO2 retrievals (GCAS2021) F. Jiang et al. 10.5194/essd-14-3013-2022
- An inversion model based on GEOS-Chem for estimating global and China's terrestrial carbon fluxes in 2019 C. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2023.01.001
- On the role of atmospheric model transport uncertainty in estimating the Chinese land carbon sink A. Schuh et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-04258-9
- Improved Constraints on the Recent Terrestrial Carbon Sink Over China by Assimilating OCO‐2 XCO2 Retrievals W. He et al. 10.1029/2022JD037773
- Evaluating Global Atmospheric Inversions of Terrestrial Net Ecosystem Exchange CO2 Over North America on Seasonal and Sub‐Continental Scales Y. Cui et al. 10.1029/2022GL100147
- Re-Evaluating the Value of Ecosystem Based on Carbon Benefit: A Case Study in Chengdu, China M. Dong et al. 10.3390/land12081605
- Spatiotemporal Variations and Uncertainty in Crop Residue Burning Emissions over North China Plain: Implication for Atmospheric CO2 Simulation Y. Fu et al. 10.3390/rs13193880
- Multi‐Season Evaluation of CO2 Weather in OCO‐2 MIP Models L. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2021JD035457
- Impacts of different biomass burning emission inventories: Simulations of atmospheric CO2 concentrations based on GEOS-Chem M. Su et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.162825
- Rapid decline of carbon monoxide emissions in the Fenwei Plain in China during the three-year Action Plan on defending the blue sky M. Jia et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2023.117735
- Impact of Prior Terrestrial Carbon Fluxes on Simulations of Atmospheric CO2 Concentrations Y. Fu et al. 10.1029/2021JD034794
- National CO2 budgets (2015–2020) inferred from atmospheric CO2 observations in support of the global stocktake B. Byrne et al. 10.5194/essd-15-963-2023
- A Robust Estimate of Continental‐Scale Terrestrial Carbon Sinks Using GOSAT XCO2 Retrievals L. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2023GL102815
- Four years of global carbon cycle observed from the Orbiting Carbon Observatory 2 (OCO-2) version 9 and in situ data and comparison to OCO-2 version 7 H. Peiro et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1097-2022
- WOMBAT v1.0: a fully Bayesian global flux-inversion framework A. Zammit-Mangion et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-45-2022
- Optimizing 4 years of CO2 biospheric fluxes from OCO-2 and in situ data in TM5: fire emissions from GFED and inferred from MOPITT CO data H. Peiro et al. 10.5194/acp-22-15817-2022
- Improved Constraints on Northern Extratropical CO2 Fluxes Obtained by Combining Surface‐Based and Space‐Based Atmospheric CO2 Measurements B. Byrne et al. 10.1029/2019JD032029
- Joint CO2 Mole Fraction and Flux Analysis Confirms Missing Processes in CASA Terrestrial Carbon Uptake Over North America S. Feng et al. 10.1029/2020GB006914
- Estimated regional CO2 flux and uncertainty based on an ensemble of atmospheric CO2 inversions N. Chandra et al. 10.5194/acp-22-9215-2022
- A Regional Spatiotemporal Downscaling Method for CO2Columns X. Ma et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3052215
- A model for urban biogenic CO<sub>2</sub> fluxes: Solar-Induced Fluorescence for Modeling Urban biogenic Fluxes (SMUrF v1) D. Wu et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3633-2021
- Improving CO₂ Concentration Profile Measurements From a Ground-Based CO₂-DIAL Through Conditional Adjustment T. Shi et al. 10.1109/LGRS.2020.3024230
- Quantifying the Impact of Atmospheric Transport Uncertainty on CO2 Surface Flux Estimates A. Schuh et al. 10.1029/2018GB006086
Latest update: 03 Oct 2023